Chapter fourteen

I couldn't go back into the cafeteria looking like this, I looked a complete mess with mascara round my eyes and the redness on them. I decided that I would just go to the nurse and go home 'sick'.

Luckily for me I had bought my bag with me when I stormed out so I quickly made my way to the nurse looking out for anyone I could bump into.

***
Success the nurse believed that I was sick and sent me home to 'rest'. I literally ran out of the school doors and some of the way home until I was out of breath and needed to stop.

I was almost home when I got a text from Laura:
From Laura x:
Where r u??!!
To Laura x:
Home.

She didn't reply after that, probably pissed off at me for leaving her in the lessons we had left together but I needed to get out of there before I burst with frustration.

I let myself in when I reached my house and flung my stuff to the floor before making my way over to the sofa. I sat down and turned on the TV even though I wasn't interested in any of it.

Why was my life so fucking confusing?

I spent the rest of the day doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was 3pm and my mum should of been back home by now:
To mumma:
Hey where are you? Xx
From mumma:
Oh sorry ams I totally forgot to tell you but I have to stay at a work course for a couple of days so I won't be at home but your dad should be hun see you when I get back xx
Love you x
To mumma:
Okay love you too xx

I didn't mind that my mum wasn't going to be here but I kinda wanted to talk to her because she always listens too me when I need her.

I sighed, now what?

Suddenly the door bell rang so I got up and opened the door, "what are you doing here?" I asked.