Chapter twenty-six

I woke up with the warm sun beating down onto me and the sound of soft snoring from next to me. I turned over carefully and smiled when I saw Jai's sleeping face next to mine. He looked so calm and peaceful sleeping so I watched him feeling his steady heartbeat pressed to me.

I buried myself deeper so I was incased in his arms and body and closed my eyes, not sleeping but just laying there listening to nothing. I felt Jai move from above me but I didn't open my eyes, "I know your awake," he said in his deep morning voice that I loved. I still didn't move, "I felt you watch me," he said some more planting a kiss on my head.

I fluttered my eyes open, giving him a small smile, "I don't know what you mean," I whispered back giggling. He smiled, "whatever, I knew you couldn't keep your eyes off me," he said smirking. I shook my head (or tried too) and playfully hit his chest, "haha very funny," I said sighing.

Just then Luke burst in his face looking shocked when he saw me and Jai, "am I missing something?" Luke asked still looking surprised. I just looked at him, "no Luke, now fuck off," Jai said in a frustrated tone. "I just came to say that we're going to the gym now but I can see your busy," Luke said winking as he left the room. "You can go if you want, I don't mind," I said to Jai looking up at him. "Nah I'de rather stay here with you," Jai said leaning in.

Butterflies took over as his plump lips met mine and we moved in sync perfectly.

***
"I need food!" Luke shouted as he entered the house back from the gym with Beau. I giggled as Luke came over sitting next to me and Jai on the sofa, "have you just been sat here all this time?" Beau asked sitting in the single seat in the corner. I nodded, "yep,".

We all sat there watching mean girls that me and Jai had put on earlier for a bit, me silently saying all the words in my head. I love this film. "Ammyyyy," Jai wined. "Yeahhhh," I said back mimicking Jai, "make me food?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "go make it yourself," I said my eyes on the TV.

"Please," Jai moaned kissing my head several times, "fine," I huffed getting up from where I was sat with Jai. I was about to leave when Luke grabbed my arm pulling me back, "and me," he said smiling sweetly, I rolled my eyes again, "oh and me," Beau added also smiling, I sighed but agreed.

I decided to make them sandwiches, setting them out onto plates to bring into the lounge when I got a text:
From Jake:
Hey baby u free tonight? Xxx

I didn't reply. I had totally forgotten to call it off with him after the night at the party and I need to do it now before Jai finds out and thinks that I'm cheating. Wait did I just say cheating? Me and Jai aren't even together and I'm saying that...wow.

I slid my phone away in my pocket and carried the boys's lunches in for them, "fucking hell Amy you took forever!" Beau joked cheekily smiling at me. I sat back down after giving Jai and Luke theirs and Jai pulled me in closer, kissing my forehead lightly. I blushed and smiled feeling safe once again in his arms.

***
"Luke you are so dead!" I screamed chasing after Luke who had now ran out the house. Luke had poured flour all over my head whilst I was in the kitchen minding my own business. Bastard. I heard his deep laugh as he carried on running away from me in the street, teasing that I couldn't catch him. I stopped running, standing on the curb tired out, "whatever Luke you win," I called out catching my breath. He laughed even louder, "I always win!" He shouted back to me as I stuck my middle finger up at him and turning to walk back into their house. Most of the flour that was in my hair had fallen out but there was still loads of patches everywhere, "for fucks sake," I mumbled to myself trying to brush myself down as best as I could. I never knew flour could be so clingy!

I reached the banister of the stairs leaning on it, shaking off the flour still, I heard someone walk down the stairs behind me, "woah, Amy what happened to you?" Beau asked hiding his laugh, I glared at him, "Luke happened," I replied sending daggers to Luke who had just walked back in. Luke burst out laughing all over again, this time Beau joined in, "shut up," I said running up the stairs to say goodbye to Jai so I could go home and shower. I found him in his room, headphones on listening to music, he looked up seeing me walk in, "um what happened to you?" Jai questioned a smile spreading on his face as he pulled off his headphones. I sighed, "Luke did it," I said as he came over to me.

His hand moved some loose hairs out of my face tucking them behind my ear, "I just came up here to say goodbye as I need a shower back at my house," I said taking my hand in his. His lips grew into a small smirk, "or you could just shower here," he said in a husky voice. Shivers went through me and the butterflies in my stomach were way over the limit, "but I don't have anything to change in afterwards," I protested kinda wishing I would stay. His face came in closer to mine, "it's ok you can have some of my clothes," Jai told me squeezing my hand. I smiled, "ok,".

Jai handed me a towel as I walked into the bathroom, "have fun," he said winking at me before he left, I rolled my eyes and closed and locked the door behind me.

The shower was just how I liked it, boiling hot, and I think I spent way longer than I needed to in there anyway. I stepped out wrapping my towel around my body, walking out onto the landing malign sure nobody was out here. I made my way into Jai's room shutting the door as I did, "took your time," a voice said from across the room. Jai stood there his eyes' wandering up and down my body hungrily. I blushed at his actions, "sorry," I said stood still where I was. I felt a tingly feeling inside me, "you know, you would look so much better without the towel," Jai told me smirking. My cheeks heated up when he stepped up to me tugging at the ends of the towel, I shook my head slightly, "Jai stop," I whispered my breath in his ear.

He smirked again, "why?" He asked softly stroking my leg. My heart rate quickened, he knew exactly what to do...

"Not here, not now," I said looking down at the floor trying to hide my red face, he placed his fingers on my chin lifting my head up so I looked at him. His lips were so soft and plump I couldn't not look at them, he looked at mine and before I knew it he had his hands on my hips and his lips on mine. We fitted perfectly together as I tugged gently at his hair, he moaned a little as his tongue slipped in. My towel fell to the floor and he pulled me onto the bed keeping our lips locked. It was getting heated now as I unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it onto the floor as Jai moved his jeans off leaving him in his boxers.

My fingers found their way down to the rim of his underwear, Jai broke the kiss, "are you sure, I mean you said no just a minute ago," he asked, I nodded, "I'm sure,". I mean what's there to loose? I slowly pulled down his boxers leaving him exposed as I smiled, kissing him again as he made his way to my entrance.