Chapter thirteen

***
Hey guys I'm really sorry I don't know why I published that last chapter without even finishing it but here it is x
Ps: I think this is the best picture of Jai and Luke ever😍 xx
***

As he sat in the empty seat next to me.

We were all talking and laughing for most of lunch and it felt good to actually laugh with my friends. But then I saw Jai walking over and I felt like someone had knocked all the smiles out of me.

"Hey guys why are you sitting with them?" Jai asked Luke, Beau and James pointing to me and Laura. "I'm because we can Jai," Luke said looking apologetically at me, I fake smiles back.

Jai laughed, "come and sit over with the boys," he said gesturing for them to go over to the table with some boys that I recognised as the ones who always mess around and pick on people.

"Nah we're ok here," I heard Beau say. I looked up at Jai who was now towering over me looking quite frustrated, "fine," Jai said through gritted teeth before walking away.

I felt like a total idiot for not saying anything at all to back myself and Laura up and letting other people do it for me. "Hey ams are you ok?" James asked me, "just perfect," I answered as I got up and walked out of the cafeteria passing where Jai was sat.

As soon as I got out of there I started to walk faster and faster not wanting anyone to see the tears now falling down my face. I turned a corner and burst into the girls bathroom. Luckily no one was in here so I stopped in my tracks and looked up at myself in the mirror.

Who was I?
Why am I such a coward?
But most importantly, why do I always fall for the wrong people?