Chapter thirty

I was shocked to see him. He was slightly smiling as he dropped the rest of the stones on the floor, I slowly opened my bedroom window and poked my head out, "what do you want?" I said down to him. "Amy please let me in I need to tell you something," Jai begged a pleading look in his eye.

For some reason I couldn't say no so I nodded, closed my window and made my way upstairs to the front door. I opened it finding Jai stood there staring at me, "hi," he said. I didn't reply but let him come in. He stood behind me as I closed the door and turned to him. "Well?" I said folding my arms. "You've done it again Jai, you broke my heart what is there to say," I said my voice cracking into a whisper as tears took over.

They rolled down my face as I wiped some of them away. Jai looked hurt, "amy it didn't happen," he said stepping closer, "what so Yasmin was lying?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah actually she did and to be honest I really can't believe you believed her you know what she's like," he told me. I was taken aback by what he said, but he was right. How could I just trust what Yasmin was saying? I knew she was a total bitch so why did I jump to conclusions?

"So what did happen then?" I asked him. "Well she kissed me, forcefully by the way," he said. "Oh," was all I could say to that, now I felt stupid for taking it all out on Jai. I told you I was a fuck up. He sighed coming closer still, "I love you," he whispered putting his forehead against mine and squeezing my hands. I looked into his chocolate eyes as he smiled, "I love you too," I replied, and I meant every word.

***
Summer was so close now and I was excited. Today was Friday the last day and me, Luke, Laura and Jai were walking to school. Since Jai came over the other night everything has calmed down. No more fights between us, Yasmin even died down for once and everything was fine. We reached school and I was ready to finish school as soon as possible.

***
Me and Jai were sat together outside at lunch in the shade away from anyone else, I was sat on his lap our fingers laced together. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jai staring at me, "stop staring," I giggled blushing. "What about if I can't," he said his face close to mine. I felt my cheeks blush as I shook my head in disbelief sighing.

The boys came over to us, beaus girlfriend as well and sat down, "hey," I said to them. We talked for the rest of lunch and then had to spilt and go to class. I had Jai in mine so we walked hand in hand all the way. We arrived and took our seats at the back together, I glanced around the room before catching Yasmin's eye. She glared at me before flicking her hair and looking the other way, I rolled my eyes focusing on what I was meant to be doing.

The lesson went fast and soon it was the end and the start of the summer was here.