Chapter 44 👴🏾🤌🏾

Saturday, March 10th, 2029
___________________
3rd person POV
_________
6:30pm
__________________________________

Everybody laughed having a good time around the building where the gender reveal/baby shower was being held. Nyny danced to the music on Josiah as she admired her engagement ring. She wore a blue sundress with some black sandals on her pedicured feet with white polish. She wore pink jewelry and pink and blue nails. Josiah wore a polo shirt and some black jeans with some black forces.

Pac had decorated the beach house and they had set up there because Nyny insisted on him not spending a lot of money. "What do you think the baby will be" Josiah asked rubbing her belly. "I think we gonna have a little boy, you know this family is full of lil boys" she laughed as they danced in the crowd of people. "Wassup Cuzzo" Josiah cousin said pulling him away.

Keith finally pulled up late with presents and the baby's. He had the twins and his little girl and Jayda had the other twins. Nyny saw him struggling and went to help him with the baby's. "Here take them out the car seats and grab blankets instead" she smiled bending down to Kiara. "Your pretty" Kiara smiled making Nyny smile, "Your pretty too, your outfit matches mine" she laughed.

(Imagine she has blue eyes) "You want a little brother or little sister" she asked her as she looked amazed at all the money pinned on her

"You want a little brother or little sister" she asked her as she looked amazed at all the money pinned on her. "A little brother first and a little sister second" Kiara said as Nyny unhooked a pin from herself and pinned it on Kiki. "See now we totally match, I think Uncle jojo got you some lipgloss. You wanna go get it" she smiled. Kiara nodded her head "you see him right there" she pointed letting her go since he was close. "Be careful baby" Keith said getting everything out as Kiara went to Josiah and he picked her up hugging her.

"Here" Keith said passing her Kingston, "you gonna like me today" she said looking at the baby. He cooed smiling his toothless grin. "How's the other twins" she asked, "they doing good" he said as he put the bag on his back. "Well that's good" she smiled looking at Kane, "he is so cute" she smiled looking at all the hair on him. "Thank you, and thank you for inviting us" he said, "it's no problem" she said as she led them into the party.