Chapter 8 🏧

"So what y'all are saying is that y'all went to a party and left her, and nobody stayed with her." Pac said. "No what I'm saying is she saw me kissing this girl and she left because she was mad" D said trembling as he talked. As soon as he heard that she was missing he made his way to New York. He had to go by car since they took the jet there so it took him about 2 days because he sped there.

She had been missing for 72 hours but they didn't bother to alert the police. Police ain't never done nothing but bad to there family so they put out some of there old connections to find her. All ms. Gail could do was cry her grand baby was missing and nobody was doing anything. "Momma we gonna find her stop crying please" Sky said wiping her own tears. She was 3 weeks pregnant and her hormones were all over the place.

"Go lay down Sky" Nas said coming around the corner. "I'll be back mom" he told Ms. Gail.
———————————————————

La'nyshas POV

I laid down on the cold floor my head and arm was aching like hell. It was dark and the only light came from the door frame.

My thighs were blistered from being burnt with hot water as a punishment for fighting. My clothes were ripped to pieces all my body had was a bra and some panties they had put on me. My wrist were red from the hand cuffs. I haven't eaten in what feels like days. And I had to pee so bad. There was a blanket in there so I used that to get warm.

"Please I need to use the bathroom" I managed to get out my mouth. "I didn't do anything please let me go" I cried.

The first day I was here they woke me up by splashing freezing water on my face. I was on a bed with blood all around me my legs were covered in blood and my thighs hurt so bad. The man that took advantage of me was way older that me and half way through the roughness I passed out.

I was dragged out of the room bought to a different house and tossed into this dark basement. When I got here a man beat me so bad mostly targeting my stomach. I had sharp pains in my stomach and bleeding came with it. It was a pool of dried up blood around me since nobody wanted to come and help me.

"Pleaseeee" I yelled out finally giving up. A few minutes later a man busted in the room and turned on the light. I squinted my eyes letting them adjust to the light. He was skinny and had on a blue durag. "What is you yelling for bitch" he said slapping me. I winced in pain as he grabbed my arm. "I fucked you up" he said laughing. My face felt swollen and my arm was in so much pain.

He pulled the cover from my body and I tried to cover myself. "Stop please" I cried out. "Shut the fuck up bitch you know to keep it tight for me" he grabbed me up. "Leave that girl alone now Jeffrey. Get upstairs get the fuck out before I tell boss you the one that's been harassing her, and got her beat up" the man said coming downstairs and unlocking the cuffs.

He grabbed me and walked me upstairs. There was not a noise from the house. "Go in there and do what you need you got 1 hour " he said pushing me in the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at my swollen face. I couldn't even recognize myself. "I just want to go home" I said. I sat on the toilet peeing and wiping. I started the water and stripped out of the little bit of clothes. I stepped in the back of the shower where the water wouldn't hit me. As soon as I stepped under it it burned my legs. I screamed and cried at the pain.

I looked at the raw skin on my legs and took my towel washing the best I could. I washed up the rest of my body with the towel and washed the blood out my hair with my good arm then stepped out. I wrapped the towel around my body seeing the clothes on the toilet bowl.