Chapter 20🎉

Friday, June 14th, 2024
______________
3rd person POV
_________
Prom day
____

Everybody was getting ready to go to prom it was currently 5:30 and it started at 9 and after prom was 12:30 to 4 in the morning. La'nysha was getting her nails done along with the other girls that were seniors.

The original plan was to get a Limo for there and back but since they were going to after prom all the couples were gonna get one of Pacs cars. There were 6 couples in all so they drove the Tahoe to the salon. "I call the Lamborghini" Jayda said outta nowhere. "There's 5 lambos y'all each can get one" La'nysha said laughing.

"What you gonna drive then girl" lyric asked. "Daddy said he had a surprise for me. If it seems like he treating me better and y'all want me to take my car tell me now cause I don't want anyone to feel left out" she said looking at them. "We good thats your dad, you took us in when we ain't have nowhere to go and now you got us living good helping others"  jade said.

"Just making sure, did y'all paychecks come in this week" she asked looking at them. "Yeah I got enough to pay for my prom accessories and to put some away for graduation" what they didn't know was La'nysha and Pac were planning on paying for there tuitions so they would just have money left for food and stuff.

"Okay girls looks like we are all finished now we gotta go get our dresses from our grandma Gail" she said. With that La'nysha paid for the stuff and they loaded in the truck.

They headed to the house and the camera crew was there along with a truck. When they got out La'nysha ran in the room seeing her grandma. She screeched and yelled and ran over to her giving her a hug.

Then she seen her auntie sky and uncle nas and seen she was pregnant again. She hugged them and her uncle and her uncle picked her up hugging her. "Where is Dre" her grandma said.

"In his room please take him home with you" she said rolling her eyes at the thought of him. "Guess what I bought you" her grandma said. In came a little palm sized puppy. "Oh my good thank you so much grandma" she said yelling. "I promised you a dog in 2020 it's way past due" she said.

She picked the puppy up seeing it was a girl. "Her names April" she said as she went upstairs after kissing her grandmas cheeks.

"Everybody's dresses are in the rooms" she said. Jayda and Hakeem moved In the same room so did all the other couples except Nyny and Keith. They had been together for 6 months but she knew how much his mom loved her son so he stayed there and most of the times if she ain't home she was there.

She went to to Dre's room where he was and he was playing the game. "Grandma wants to see you" she said leaving back out. "Put on some clothes" he said as he pulled at her robe. She swatted his hand then played with her puppy.

When she went in her room Keith was already in there on the bed. "Hey mamas" he said giving her a kiss. "Look at our baby" she said holding April out. "Her name is April" she smiled handing him the puppy.

She closed the door locking it and opened her dress up. He put the puppy down on the bed and opened his tux. "Mamas your grandma did the works on these" he said kissing her lips.

After all the time they had been together they still hadn't had sex. They would have make out sessions and oral but never went as far as to actually have sex. She was back on her birth control shots now and it made her hips even wider.