Chapter 1️⃣ 0️⃣™️©️

La'nyshas POV
November 24th, 2022
I tossed and turned because it was hot under these covers. I sat up looking around the room. I saw a crib with Tyrone above it in Blue letters. There were led light stringed around the room.

(Imagine this room but with this stuff)

I got off the bed and stood up to analyze the room. I made the bed back up making sure the pillows were straight. The bed was on the side of the room with the bathroom. I walked further and saw a desk with a MacBook on it and a fuzzy chair. Behind the desk was a mini fridge that had a lot of water and juice in it.

In the middle of the desk and the bed was a Blue fuzzy couch with A painting of Nipsey Hussle above it. Across the room on the wall with the door was a mirror desk for makeup and stuff but since I don't wear makeup like that I'll keep hair and lipgloss in it. It was a ring light on it and a camera so I knew I was gonna use that.

I walked to the big mirror on the other side of the desk it was a sliding door so I slid it revealing a closet. It was a walk in closet that was half empty "I guess they knew that I like to organize my own stuff" i looked seeing the boxes of stuff all in the closets along with bags of stuff. I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom.

The bathroom wasn't really big and I was glad. It was a a tub with jets in it and beside it was the shower. The shower was like the one at the old house. It was glass and it went along the wall. I turned around seeing a double sink with a mirror above it. It had a big counter that ended with a wall. The wall was apart of the toilet area. I closed the door and saw a closet that had towels and wash clothes In it.

I walked into the room and went to where I saw a lot of presents. I put them on the bed and looked for some clothes. There were about 15 presents and that was just in the room. The first present had a ring, earring, and necklace set in it. It had from Nick on it I closed the box and put it to the side so I could put it in one of the drawers.

The second box had a Blue diamond Rolex in it with TMC on it From auntie Lauren was written on the box. I smiled ear from ear looking at the words over and over. I put it to the side and went to the next box.

The third box was big it had from Kyree on it. I opened the box seeing a whole bunch of stuff in it. There was some jump suits from fashion nova in it along with some shoes. There were even some marathon clothing in there. There was a note in the box, I picked it up and read it "dear little sister, today is supposed to be your 16 birthday and I wish I was spending it with you, I love you so much" he wrote in his hand writing. I laughed a little bit and a tear rolled down my cheek.

The fourth box was from auntie sky and Uncle Nas inside it was a whole bunch of hair from clip ins to braiding hair, even wigs. There was stuff for my natural hair like eco gel and all types of stuff. There were 2 big bonnets for braids inside it. It read "Cause I know you love doing hair even though your natural is bomb" i put the box on the bed and went to fifth box.