Chapter 5👑

I tossed and turned most of the night. I wasn't used to the bed yet so by tonight I would be comfortable sleeping in it.

I was awoken by the boys jumping on my bed. "Now what if a titty would've popped out it would've been your fault." The crop top I had went to sleep in stopped right above my belly. It was one of my night shirts.

"Mommy's ready for you to help her cook, please help her cause she can't cook for shit" said Nick. I groaned sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"That's mean don't talk about your moms like that" I chuckled. I pointed at my silk robe and Devontae handed it to me. Kyree walked in with a onesie on. I rubbed my eyes trying to see if I was actually seeing right.

I busted out laughing seeing what he had on. It was a teddy bear onesie with some bear claw shoes. Dude was 23 years old. "Don't be hating cause I'm not letting you go down there with that on, we got company" i furrowed my eyebrows as he threw me one.

I took my shirt off since I had a sports bra on and stepped into it with my shorts on. "This thing tight around my hips and it's to loose around my waist" I whined. "That thing ain't even tight" he said after he pulled it.

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I unwrapped my hair and looked at the slicked back ponytail. I threw my hood over the back of my head and walked out the bathroom.

I looked around for my shades but couldn't find them. I didn't like for people to see my eyes because it's like they could read me if I had them off. "Y'all seen my Chanel glasses" I looked to see it was only Devontae in my room. He waved my shades in my face. He had on pajamas but it was a 2 piece.

"Thanks" I said about to grab them. He snatched them standing up with his arm up so I couldn't get them. "You don't need to wear these in the house" I smacked my teeth and jumped trying to get them.

"Pleaseeeee" he lowered them down and I put them on grabbing my phone just Incase maw maw was gonna text me. I walked downstairs going into the kitchen seeing a lot of food prepared for me to cook.

"You finally woke up how did you sleep" "good thanks for asking" I said smiling. I felt like she was warm so I put my shades and phone on the counter. I got a bowl from under he sink and rinsed it out. "Who all wants pancakes" everybody yelled me and I know 1 pancake won't be enough so I would have to make 3 for each person.

In the bowl I put 3 cups of flour, 7 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoon of salt, and 4 table spoons of sugar, and whisked it together. In another bowl I put 2 egg making sure it was mixed well, and 2 and 1/2  cups of milk in with the eggs. We did that recipe 3 times.

"Can you melt me 3/4 a stick of butter please" she nodded her head and went to melting the butter. I walked into the foyer where everybody was "Do Y'all want waffles or pancakes" Half said waffles and half said pancakes so I would make sure to divide it up.

I put half the dry ingredients into the mixer and half the wet ingredients and let it mix . I put the rest of the stuff in and poured some vanilla flavoring into the mix.

"You do the waffles I'll do the pancakes" she nodded her head as I oiled the pan I was using. She plugged up the waffle maker and let it warm up. As I dropped the first 3 pancakes in the pan I started cutting up the fruit. I loosened up the pancakes from the skillet with the spatula and let them cook a little bit more.

We had a lot of pancake mix so we were making pancakes about 30 minutes. I had put the bacon on a rack in the oven about 10 minutes ago so I was gonna have to get someone to get it. I started mixing some more eggs I put salt, pepper, a little bit of cayane, and some Larry's seasoned salt.