Chapter 11💵

8:00
We stopped in front of some fancy restaurant. The man opened my door and helped me step out. I took the heels out my purse and slipped them onto my feet putting the flats in my bag. I walked over to where dad was and we walked in.

We went in and it was empty. There was a humongous round table in the middle of the restaurant so we walked over to it and somehow I luckily found myself in front of Devontae. I fixed my dress on myself and took my shades off putting them in my purse.

The waiter came asking what we wanted to drink so I ordered a frosted dr.pepper. I didn't have to worry about Tyrone because Nick has him under control. My body was aching from standing all day and I was so tired. I know when I get home I was gonna be out.

Alex was sitting beside me so we talked about different stuff. "Y'all tryna hit up this party after this" Devontae mop headed ass said. Everybody agreed to it while I just sat back "Nah Imma stay home ion know nobody out here" i said making up an excuse. "Come on you'll be with us the whole time" Devontae said smirking. "She said-" dad said trying to help me out. "I'm on bedrest I can't go anywhere" i said.

"Then why would you come out with us" Devontae said. "why is that any of your fu- I mean business" "why you sound so pressed" the dude that sat beside him said. "you know what dad imma get a Uber I'll cashapp you the money get me a plate of Juicycrab on the way home please because I'm not tryna be heat wit all of this foolishness" I said getting up. "sit yo ass down now" I sat down with my arms over my chest and mumbled "Nah birdie keep on Imma used one of yo tricks" I said swiftly taking the blade out my mouth like he did in one of his movies.

His eyes popped out of his head and he held his hand out. "See what we not bout to do is slice people children up. You worse than I was" I rolled my eyes and took the blade from under my tongue placing it in a napkin. "Ain't my fault you was bad in all yo movies"

"I bet you he won't be driving to his house in nothin" I said under my breath. "yo you crazy as hell, You was bout to slice him up like Scarface and won't nobody gonna be able to help him" the dude beside him said making everybody laugh. "If you gonna be around us a lot you gonna have to get used to that" pops said sitting back in his seat. "Dad can I go to the mall tomorrow and get some clothes for school Monday" I asked because I needed a school wardrobe.

"What about all the clothes you just got" he said wiping his hand over his face. "daddy half of those clothes were way too small and what was left was home stuff like silk booty shorts and crop tops, I'll pay for my own stuff I just need just need a car" I said giving him puppy eyes. He let out a breath "I don't care but one of the boys got to go with you" I smiled kissing his cheek. "I'll go with her" "you sure Aaron, she can get out of hand" "I can handle her" Aaron said sure if his self. "tuh we will see tomorrow, Aaron's don't do nothing but handle Appliances" I said getting up out my seat. "I'm going to bribe them to quit playing this white people stuff" I said then covering my mouth looking at Mrs.Nikki. "Sorry ma" I said and her frown went to a smile real quick.

I went to he front of the restaurant there was a Man that dressed as a women but couldn't hide it really good. "Excuse me Ma'am, can I request something" She looked at me with a smile and asked me what I needed. "Um can I get the music in here changed to something in the  black music area while we are here." She shook her head yes. "Your La'nysha Crooks I've seen your work on Instagram, I know this is unprofessional but can you please come to the lobby and fix me up" I nodded my head yes.

"Let me go get something out my purse" i made my way to the table seeing everybody engaged in different conversations. My ghetto self left my shoes under the table and just had on some stockings with holes in them.