Chapter 37 🥂🎅🏾

Monday, December 25th, 2028
____________________
La'nyshas Point of view
______________
Christmas Day
________
3:30 am
_____________________________

"Y'all please make sure she eats I don't wanna get to Harlem then find out she done passed out again from not eating" Dave said as he stood in front of me. "We got her go have a Christmas with your babygirl Dave" Kyree said as he spread out on the couch laying down.

"Auntie eat eat" Kyrees baby girl said climbing on the bed with me. "No auntie no eat eat cause auntie not hungry" I told her as she grabbed something from her little bag. "Hmm auntie love puff puffs" she said craning some baby puff treats in my mouth "there you go auntie full now" she said laying down on me.

"Well dang no taking no for an answer with you huh just like yo momma" I laughed after swallowing the puffs. "There you go babygirl show your auntie who's the boss"Dave said fist bumping Ivy's fist. "Ight Imma call you when I get back home so you can talk to Karri" he said making me nod my head.

I snuggled with Ivy as Kyree got up getting there stuff together. I looked at the table seeing the blue roses that were in my room when I woke up. There was no name on them or nothing, there was a bear to but I gave that to nicks twins. "We about to go to the house so we can eat Alright I love you" he said kissing my forehead.

I looked down seeing she was knocked out so I carefully took my arm from under her. When they left I got on my phone. My social media's was blowing up big time wishing me good luck and stuff. A lot of people said it was for clout but fuck clout and them. My song had reached number 5 on most played songs for today and I was so happy.

Turning my phone off I closed my eyes trying to rest up because it was so boring so I guess sleep would be the best medicine. Just as soon as I got comfortable i heard my door open. When I looked I my eyes grew wide seeing that it was Keith's friend. He were closing the door so I turned acting like I was sleep again.

"It's the fact that you think that I ain't see you
lookin at me" he said making me smack my teeth. "We busting you out of here , you don't need to be here on Christmas babygirl it ain't good for you and the baby" he said giving me a box of chocolates. Josiah was cool asf me and Keith always hung out with him at the apartment but other than that I was by myself most the time."I need rest Sir ion know about that" he said going to the window when he saw me opening the door.

There was a note in the box and one damn chocolate. The note read:
I know you in the hospital because of Jayda but she's in trouble. Keith got in some with his partner from Las Vegas. Get the sign out papers and eat the chocolate. When you wake up your gonna be with her take her in a trunk most likely on the way to Florida. Get her to my vacation house and be safe and after that I'm gonna take you to one of the best hood dates you've ever been on. I was to scared to ask you when y'all was together, but all the times we hung out together I could tell you could be you a goofy person with a chill attitude.

I pressed my nurse button and when she came I asked for my release papers all they wanted was a check for all the meds I had to take anyway. My stitches was fresh as hell so I had to make sure that I was wrapped up and cleaned up cause me and Jayda may be in bad terms but me and her ride together through thick and thin a long time with or without Keith there.

Once I was all wrapped up and stuff I ate the chocolate taking a deep breath. "Take my phone and give it to Dre but then again don't worry him about it" I typed into my phone as we got into the truck. "Don't go through my phone cause I know you will anyways and I'm gonna leave you with the password Dre's the only other one that knows the password. I'm leaving my jewelry here don't let it get messed up it was given to Me" I typed showing him the note again.