Chapter 33👁💋👁

Saturday, December 8th, 2028
_______________________
Dremonds inner thoughts
_____________
6:00 am

Saturday, December 8th, 2028_______________________Dremonds inner thoughts_____________6:00 am

_____________________________

If I could've done stuff differently I would've, yeah I grew up in a loving home with riches but that wasn't enough for me. It's so much stuff I wanted to do before shit like this happened. I just wanted to make a name for myself and now I've caused people pain. I can't talk, walk, and I'm eating through a tube. It's sad that all I do is sleep.

The only good thing about this is feeling Nynys little warm body on me like the old days. I know it's her cause she's always got on her favorite vanilla scent and her sweet voice is always here. I can feel her shifting right now probably on her phone or sleep. Around this time she wakes up to go use the bathroom because I hear the door and the toilet flush.

She comes back and washes my face and I feel her on my stomach soon after. She always puts a little sponge or something in my mouth and it has liquid in it. It's a little sus but I do it anyway to make her happy.

Feeling her finally get up I heard her go in the bathroom and use it. "Hey, Mr.Dre I heard you might be waking up right before Christmas," one of the nurses said coming in. I felt the cold air on my feet as she touched them making them move. "Very good Mr.Andrews," she said as I felt my feet get warm.

I heard Nyny start throwing up in the bathroom so I know she was probably gonna lay back down a little longer before she left. "You want a blanket La'Nysha I'll have Shipman to bring it," she said. "Yes please," she yelled through the door. "Okay dear Shipman will bring it," she says leaving. Hearing the water run she was probably brushing her teeth.

All the time she had been spending with me I knew the hurt in her when she would vent to me about what Keith and Jayda had done. I missed her pretty white smile now that we rocked retainers instead of braces though she rarely smiled anymore. Feeling her get back into bed I wanted to just hug her but I couldn't. I heard her phone ring and her answering it, "Hello" she said sleepily.

"Keith stop calling my phone bro" she quietly said. It made me mad that she still had to go through it with him in all honesty I wanted to grab the phone and throw it. "Keith I don't have the time to deal with you," she said hanging up on him and laying down.

I got tired and decided it was time for me to go to sleep. It didn't take me but a couple of minutes to get to sleep. When I finally got in my dreams I was in bed it seemed to be late at night or early in the morning. Looking over there Nyny was sleep on her side her belly all big and round. I smiled getting up out the bed looking around I saw Ms.April in a white dress.