Chapter 15✈️

December 24th Christmas Eve
___________________
3rd person POV
______
4:30 am

A series of events had in the few hours they had been there. La'nysha sat In her parents suite trying to calm down, Pac kept asking her what was wrong but she wouldn't talk to him.

(Flashback)
It was almost 1 o'clock in the morning and I was tired from driving. Once I laid Tyrone down in the bed with mom and pops I went in our suite room.

We walked in and there was a girl on the couch but no dude in sight. Aaron looked as if he had seen a ghost but I brushed it off going to her to offer her the bed.

I tapped on her backing back up cause I don't know how she wake up. She sat up rubbing her eyes and when she saw Aaron she zoomed over to him almost knocking her down.

"Babe I missed you" she said kissing him all in his mouth. My mouth dropped and out came the dude from the other room. "Wassup Aaron long time no see" the shirtless dude said coming out the room.

"There isn't enough space for me here so I think imma just go sleep with my people" I said backing out. "Nonsense girl my cousin can take the couch you can have the masters room" she said.

"Nah he can have his room Imma just go in there with my people like I said. Y'all need to be comfortable imma bout to leave and go to Walmart in a couple hours anyway" I said calmly smiling. "Well okay girl I can't force you too do nothing you don't want to" she said.

I backed out the room and the dude followed me out. "You can take the bed I'll take the pullout couch in the room I'll be good" he said grabbing my arm. "I'll take the couch you can get the bed, I got to get up in a bit anyway" I said feeling my cheeks warm up and my eyes water.

I went back in the room and into the room with the dude putting my stuff next to the couch. "You can go get settled in while I get it made up for you" I nodded my head and went into the bathroom to wash again.
••••••••••

Once I was out the shower it was about an hour later because I had scrubbed and scrubbed until I was numb. It took about 15 minutes to do all my out of shower hygiene and get dressed. I just put on some biker shorts and black Polo shirt because it's supposed to be warmer later on today.

Once I came out the bathroom it was 2:45 and the girl was sitting on my bed. "Leave that girl alone Daniel, she ain't done nothing to you and she don't know you" the dude said I guess they didn't hear me so I dropped my bag putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Nah Imma beat that bitch ass here I am 28 weeks pregnant and she fucking my boyfriend of 2 years it on and poppin" I cleared my throat and she quickly got up only for him to push her on the bed.

"If you pregnant why you tryna fight stupid" he said. "Shut you bitch ass up Dakota yo white ass" she said making him smack his teeth. "my grandma black shut the hell up cause I'm a whole 4th black it ain't a lot but I got my benefits of it"

She popped back up this time getting away from him. "I'm not finna fight somebody pregnant so move on. You think I woulda been with him if I knew he had a girlfriend" I said calmly. "Bitch you probably a home wrecker just like your momma" that took me back a little making my eyes burn again "strike one" i said which gave her time to slap the taste out my mouth.