Chapter 24🧚🏾‍♀️

Saturday, July 24th, 2024
_________________
La'nyshas POV
________
6:30 am
________________________
I got out the shower wrapping the towel around me. I only had like 5 hours of sleep so I was tired. "Nyny you up" somebody said. "Yeah I'm up" I said going in my room. Jayda laid in the bed sleep. The boys had already moved into the house so it was just me and her staying here with the rest of them.

Mari insisted on decorating my room for me so I let him cause he knew what I liked. "You did say we could stay over here the weekend so we can help you get the rest of your stuff and leave some stuff over there right" messiah said. "Yeah I said that. The beds already in y'all room so after I get off work we can take y'all cause me and Jayda going either today or Tomorrow"

He nodded leaving out so I locked the door and put on my tampon and underwear. Jayda shifted in the bed getting comfortable. I put on a white button down dress shirt with some black and white satin flare pants.

I tucked my shirt and sat down putting my lotion on. Putting lotion on my feet I slipped into my red bottoms. I put my exercise outfit in my bag because I was there nurse at practice and when they started the games.

I folded and placed my Black nurse shirt in the bag along with my shoes. Then I packed my computer bag that had my office stuff. Gathering my stuff I kissed jaydas forehead then left out the room.

I went downstairs seeing it was about 7:15 so I grabbed my keys to my hellcat and went outside. Putting my stuff in there I pressed the gas driving to the Starbucks to get coffee for me and the other assistants.
__________________________
Giving my keys to the valet I grabbed my stuff and walked into the office getting on the elevator. I pressed the 16th floor and waited on it to go up.

Once I got off I met eyes with my friend Angie she was a older women. The rest of us where college kids while she was in her early 30s. I went up to her and gave her a hug. "Here's your black coffee with 10 sugars" I said handing it to her.

"Thank you baby" she said giving me another hug. I passed the rest out flattening my outfit out. "Okay ladies we are going to be dropping each of you off to a conference room with your groups to get to know them. Today's activity's are office gym and practice so be ready" our manager Mrs.Harriet said.

We were dropped off to our groups one by one. "Ms.Crooks I've seen a group that you worked with at your previous school and thought this would be good" she said. I grabbed my clipboard off the door and went in.

"Hey y'all" I said seeing Jonathon, Quincy, Christian, and Adam. "Wassup" Jonathon said standing up. I hugged each one of them sitting down. "Okay I See we got a black group with a white chocolate twist this time so this should be fun, I have paper work for y'all to do then we have to hit them gym then y'all have practice" I told them.

"Is that all for today" Christian said licking his lips. "I'll print out the schedule for y'all because we have lots of traveling to do this summer and lots of scrimmage games also" I said putting my If card on my shirt.

"I think one more persons coming though" Quincy said licking his lips like Christian. "Y'all need some chapstick or something I got some in my bag" I said going in my bag. They laughed as the door opened. "Hey is this group A" the dude said.

I turned around to see Adrian one of the old basketball players. "Yeah this is group A" I said pointing to a seat. "Here are your forms and schedules for this month" I said giving him the stuff. "On the 1st I have a wedding to attend so I'm going to leave early to go get ready" I told them as there was a knock on the door.