Chapter 19🥰

Saturday, January 27th
_____________
3rd person
_____
9:30
_

Getting up La'nysha went into the closet and put her uniform on covered with a sweatsuit. Going into the bathroom Jamell sat on the counter on his phone.

He looked up and smiled showing his grills and she smiled showing her braces. They had recently been tightened so they kinda hurt. He hopped down giving her a hug and she hugged him back. "I'm leaving today I got a concert back in jersey but I'll be back soon kiddo"

She brushed her weave that fell to her butt. "Okay jamell just be safe and you know you can always come back" she said as she stopped and paid attention to him. "I need a goodluck charm friend" he said staring into her eyes.

She went in her room to her jewelry counter and got a pinky ring. She kissed it and gave it to him.  "I need one to mell I gotta dance in front of a lot of people" she whined. He gave her a anklet bracelet and left. She put on some lashes, and lipgloss and went downstairs.

All the new people had moved in and were staying for good. Everybody except the people that had the games were downstairs. And now she wasn't the youngest or the only girl anymore.

She had a duet with a dude at halftime  she had worked so hard and now she had it. "Jayda, Hakeem, Darius, Omarion, and Mahki let's roll" she said grabbing her keys. " Deadass it be the youngest, shortest ones calling the shots" Hakeem said then laughed.

They all grabbed there bags and made there way to the truck. She tossed Omarion the keys and got in the middle with Jayda so she could fix everything up on her.

She glued the lashes on and put the lipgloss on. Then made sure her outfit was good. "This finna be a long day first we gotta go to the school then take that 4 hour drive on the bus with the boy basketball team and you know they don't separate us so you know they finna be doing mess. Then we got to stay the night at a hotel and come home in the morning" Jayda said blinking her eyes.

Jayda was a little petite dark skin with the prettiest eyes ever. Her hair went down to her but just like everyone else's. Everybody got there hair done yesterday since she told them to come braided up and she would sew it in.

Jayda has an advantage by living with her though. Jayda was one of the four girls that stayed there. Her and La'nysha bonded the most out of all of them. "All I know is daddy made sure we won't going on school buses so we should be good" La'nysha said finishing jaydas makeup and spraying her face.

"All done" she smiled  "thanks for doing my nails Jayda these is bomb" she said smiling. The two exchanged a hug and sat back. Hakeem has a thing for Jayda and kept staring at her but she didn't notice.

All of them had to come dressed so Jayda matched La'nysha while the boys wore the black jerseys with there sweatsuits because they were away.

All of the jackets had bel-airs finest on then and they all wore matching shoes from the shopping spree they had gone on to get new attire.

Omarion parked the car beside the bus and they all started getting out. Hakeem got out on jaydas side and helped her out while La'nysha jumped out grabbing her bag out the trunk.

"Hakeem" she said tossing the bag. "Omarion" she made eye contact and tossed. "Mahki" he grabbed the bag he was the quiet one. "My Jayda baby" she said passing it to her. "I ain't forget you Darius" she smiled handing him his bag and giving him a hug.