Chapter 29🗽🚊

Friday, August 2nd, 2024
_________________
Brooklyn, New York
____________
Keith's POV
_______
12:30pm
_____
Day 1
________________________

We had finally made it to Newyorks airport and Nyny was on the phone with her pops getting the address to her grandmas house so we could go there to get the keys. She had been vlogging all morning so I know she was tired as hell. Tyrone had pancakes for breakfast so he was hyper and Nyny held April in her arms.

"There should be a car there for you" Pac said. "What color is the car daddy, it's like a million cars here" she said a little irritated. "Its a blue SUV and when you get to your house your moms cars should be there for y'all" I had forgot Nikki wasn't her mom. I wonder if Pac was a player back in the day.

Tyrone started wiggling trying to get down but I held on tightly to him. "You can get your iPad if you stop" I said putting my bag down. They had a big ass suitcase by them selves while I had a duffle bag stuffed with clothes. "There it goes" I said spotting the sign with our names on it held by a black man. "Mr. Lewis" she said making him shake his head yes. She hugged him tightly as I stood back.

"Come on Keith this is our old Driver Mr.Lewis" she said waving me over. "Ight I'm coming" picking up the bag I walked over getting in the car. About 45 minutes after riding we arrived at this big house in this white people neighborhood. She got out the car holding Tyrone's hand and her puppy in her arms and they walked to the door and knocked.

I got the bags out the car and went to the door with them. The door opened revealing a pregnant women with red hair and tattoos. "Hey auntie Sky" she said smiling her big bracey smile.

"Hey baby how you been doing" she said wobbling in the house. "I'm good we came to get the keys to my house" she said. "It's on the counter with the car keys too" she said rubbing her belly. "Where grandma at" she said leaving me downstairs with her.

"Wassup lil Nigga" sky said. "Hey Ms.Sky how you been" I asked. "I've been fine but everybody heard what you did so I'm confused as why your here" she said crossing her arms. "I was drugged by my homeboys Ex girlfriend and me and her not together her brother told me I had to come she didn't want me too" I told her. "Mmhm ima keep my eye on you" she said.

"Grandma not here" she said coming back downstairs. "No she gonna be back tomorrow" her auntie said. "you gonna let me keep Tyrone tonight the kids and Nasir coming back in a little bit" she said. "Yeah if you want to we coming back tomorrow anyway" Nyny said.

"Go put the stuff in the car for me please" she said giving me the keys. I took the keys going outside with the bags. I crunk the car up getting in and getting on my phone.

Princess had put me on with the followers for Instagram so I had a lot of followers now. I had a dm telling me to go live so I did. I put the phone on the holder and sat waiting for comments to come in.

Quisey_cutz.90- What you doing why you sitting in the car
"I'm waiting on princess to come out the house, there she go right now" I said unlocking the door. "What's wrong princess" I said as she got in.

"Nothing Imma Put the address in the gps so we can go to the house" she said putting April in her lap and wiping her face from tears. "Imma end this live y'all" I said ending it. "Why you crying what's wrong" I said backing out of the driveway.