Chapter 22😬💘

June, Sunday 16th, 2024
________________
3rd person POV
______
12:30am
__

La'nysha was in the bathroom washing as Keith laid down with the puppy. He had told her about going to football boot camp after they graduated and to say she was sad was a understatement.

She finished washing and greased her body up with Shea butter. She put on a long shirt and left out the bathroom.  When she got to the dresser she put on some shorts and grabbed her puppy. "Where you going" he asked grabbing her by the waist.

"To the living room where everybody is" she said. "Okay I'll be down there in a minute" he said letting her go. She nodded her head and closed the door behind her.

He got up going into the bathroom to wash. "Y'all still tryna box" Eric said standing up. "I mean it's five of us and seven of y'all" Megan said. "Actually Megan I'm fighting with them" Jania said.

"Y'all got me then" Nyny said coming down the stairs. "We gotta be quit cause daddy got work at 9" she said putting her puppy in her doggy bed. "Who watching ty tomorrow then" Heaven said. "Nick and Kyree" they nodded there heads as Megan and Nevaeh snuck up on Will and James.

They started fighting and laughing. Kendal picked Nevaeh up slamming her on the couch when she got up she jumped on his back pulling him down. James snuck Heaven as she was beating Will. Nyny and Jania fought laughing but then Kentrell came helping Jania as they got her down.

Janae quickly pushed Kentrell squaring up with him. All the girls ran up on Kentrell helping Janae and after about 30 minutes of them fighting they were all tired.

La'nysha grabbed a bottle of formula for April out the fridge and shook it up. Grabbing April she sat down on the chair feeding her and laid her head back closing her eyes. Keith came downstairs with some black forces, black joggers, and a black hoodie on.

Everybody except Nyny looked at him. "I know her ass ain't sleep that quick" Kendal said. "I'm not sleep" she said opening her eyes that were red. She looked at what everybody was looking at. "Imma be back in a little bit" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Okay" she said taking the bottle out of her puppy's mouth. She got up rinsing the nipple off then putting the bottle in the fridge and going upstairs.

"I'll be back y'all" he said leaving out the door. "Y'all saw what I saw right" Janae said. "She was fine with him going out" Heaven said. "He had on dick you down pants" Megan said. "They didn't kiss" Nevaeh said.

"They probably still pissed with each other about the card" Josh said and Everybody agreed. "Well we finna go to bed" Kentrell said for him and Jania. They went to the room leaving everybody else in the front room.

"We sleeping in here and watching movies" The girls said. "We are too" the boys said. They all went and got covers then came back choosing a scary movie. They were spread out all over the living room some on couches some on the floor but all comfortable.

The movie started and the younger twins laid on the floor under a big cover. "Ain't That my cover" Will asked. "Shhh watch the movie" Heaven said. There was a jump scare making them jump and get scared.