Chapter 38💎🍾

Christmas Day
____________________
La'nyshas POV
______________
8:30pm
____________________________

I had just woke up from a nap and Trey hoe ass was already getting on my nerves. Why he was in my room I had no idea but he was finna get cussed out. I looked over at my clock seeing it was 8:30 and time to get ready to eat. I had to dress a little nice but nothing to much. I got up ignoring what he was saying and going in it bathroom closing and locking the door.

Momma had did my hair and pinned it up so I was just had to wash and all that. I started the water then went back out into my room. "You wanna do something for me" I asked him and he shook his head. "Pick me out a outfit either a dress or a skirt shirt piece ion need shoes and I need Chris when I get back out please" I said going back in the bathroom.

My shower took about 15 minutes then I was doing my lashes eyebrows and lips. "Hey google play I'd rather be ya Nigga on the mirror" I said as I did my eyebrows. The video started playing on the mirror as I put my lotion on and then robe so I could get my clothes.

On the bed was the clothes, my door was closed and nobody was in the room. I sat down on the bed and slipped my panties on. I heard something in the closet as I was putting my clothes on. It was a white shirt and red pants I didn't have to wear a bra but I ended up putting on a clear bra.

I went beside my dresser and grabbed my bat, then lifted the covers so I could see under the bed. There wasn't anything there so I slowly went in my closet pushing everything to the side. I saw colorful hair so I knew it was Tyrone, "Tyrone get yo ass out my closet boy" I laughed. He came out pointing behind me I took a breath then tried to swing but my bat but it was caught by someone.

I turned around to see Josiah smiling flashing his grills. I hit his chest making him hold his hands up in surrender. "You play to much and why you here you suppose to be gone" I said rolling my eyes. "Shit I'm going home with you, We got to finish putting the baby's room together, plus they ain't got nun for me at home right now" He laughed. "Um no sir you not going home with me you got a whole girl to go home to" I told him putting my White furry shoes on.

"I dumped that white girl she was dumb as hell my momma asked her how she likes the macaroni and that how gonna day she like Kraft Mac and cheese. Then momma gave me a whole speech on how I needed to get with you and pops was just sitting there laughing the whole time" he laughed and so did Tyrone. "Tyrone bring yo ass in here, leave your sister alone" Daddy yelled making me laugh as he went back in the living room. "But yeah I'm going to the house with you" he said laying on my bed.

"I guess so Josiah the guest room made up anyway" I told him making sure my boobs were right in my shirt and fixing my hair. "Guest room my ass yo bed comfortable as hell I laid in it when me and you was moving your stuff in" he said playing with a basketball that was laying bedside my bed.

"Ion even care at this point" I laughed making sure my lips were glossy. "Oh so we having a sleepover at Yo house" Keith annoying self said coming in. "No WE not having no sleep over, Me and Her moving the rest of the baby stuff in the room like we've been doing in her free time the last few weeks" Josiah said.

"Nigga what you mean last few weeks" Keith asked making me roll my eyes. "Meaning he knew before you knew" I said. The only reason is because one day we was at the house and I was getting dressed and Josiah came in and saw my belly. That was before I found out Keith was cheating so my belly was still small but he knew before anybody.