Chapter 26👉🏽💍🖐🏾👋🏾

Monday, July 26th, 2024
__________________
La'nyshas POV
______________
7:30 am
________________________

I had gotten up like 3 hours ago because I couldn't sleep it was cold as hell and I had a massive hangover. I had done my hair in some faux locks I was probably gonna take out in a few days for the wedding and washed but was indecisive on my clothes. Keith laid in my bed sleep and I know he won't a morning person so I could probably sneak out. I sat on the chair beside my bed thinking about what to wear.

I don't know why her got in my bed knowing it's a whole guest room. After about 20 minutes of scrolling on Pinterest I decided on wearing a white tube top dress that was tight at the top and loose at the bottom and some crocs cause I was being lazy today plus we were going to the beach.

Dad called me and I hurried up and answered it. "Yes pops" I whispered, "just making sure you was up Imma send you his address he live right around the corner from you" he said. I nodded my head like he could see me then quickly said yes and we hung up.

I put on my blue underwear set on and slipped on the dress. I went in the bathroom to do my hair and when I came out Keith was up and looking at me. "You thought you was leaving me" he laughed. I groaned sucking my teeth. "Hurry up Keith Imma be late" I said going in the living room.

"These niggas here" I said as blue and Mj laid in the recliners on separate ends of the couch knocked out. I snapped a picture and went in the kitchen seeing it was spotless.

I grabbed apple juices and Tylenol's and went to wake them up. "Blue you coming with me to my appointment" I said tapping him. "Marco you coming or y'all staying here to sleep" I said as they woke up. "I'll go with you" Blue said.

"We swinging back by here to grab everybody to go to the beach after my appointment then we going to eat tonight" she said. "Where Keith" he asked. "In the shower getting ready you can go to the other bathroom and get ready" I told Blue.

"Marco go get in my bed and go back to sleep after I change the sheets" I told him. "Why you gotta change the sheets" he asked. "Because I haven't changed them since earlier this week and I sleep naked most of the time" I said smiling.

"Shiiit I'll change em for you" Blue said tryna be funny. I rolled my eyes and went and changed my sheets. He came in behind me and took them to the laundry room. "La'nysha" Keith yelled. "What Lamar" I yelled back.

"This my soap in here" he yelled. "Nah my dick appointment was here last time, what the hell you think Keith didn't you sleep in the studio last time y'all got wasted and stayed here" I yelled back at him. "My bad my bad. Where you put that bag of clothes I left here" he asked. "In the closet by the door" I said.

He thought he was slick he would leave little stuff everytime he came here like I didn't notice. If we were to get back together he ain't getting no coochie for a while. Maybe I'll make him wait for his 18th birthday.

I put the new sheets on the bed and made it up quickly. "Blue just come in here and wash Keith finished" I told him as he came back in with his bag of clothes. He threw Marcos at him as I patiently waited.

It was 8:15 and I wanted to be there early. "Where we going for real La'nysha" Keith said as he came out the closet dressed. "What you got on" he said coming behind me trying to feel my thighs up. "Umm no sir keep ya hands to yourself and I told you were we going" I said. "You got on a thong where you get this from" he said feeling my butt.