Chapter 27⏱💵1️⃣

Thursday, August 1st, 2024
________________________
Third person POV
_______________
Wedding day
_________
12:00 pm
_______
Part 1.
________________________

Heaven laid in bed fast asleep from being out with Will all night. They had went out to the movies and the Skating rink together while the rest stayed at home watching movies and what not. They were all at Pacs house so she was in her own room since alit if the seniors moved out.

Will laid on the couch knocked out along with her. He respected her enough to not sleep with her until they were comfortable together. Keith made his way upstairs from sleeping on the couch along with Hakeem.

"They ain't nobody in y'all room it's fine being painted for y'all kid why couldn't y'all sleep in there" he said as he cracked his back. "It Don't make no difference either way you can't sleep with Pooh" Hakeem said as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Nigga you coulda went home or to the Bachelor party but you wanted to stay here" he said going in nynys room. "Damn they knocked out for real" Keith laughed.

La'nysha had her right leg over the covers and the other under the covers and she had on a Victorias Secret underwear set and a lil ass shirt. "Her shit still swollen at least it's not peeling nomore" Hakeem whispered.

"What times the wedding" Nick said coming in surprising the boys. "Damn nick where you been" Hakeem said dapping him up. "Had to go have my baby" he said smiling.

"She was a month overdue" he said smiling. "Where's Pooh at" He said going in further. He got on her side of the bed lifting her in his arms and sitting in he chair. "Pooh wake up" he said playing with her face. "I just went to sleep" she cried. "Come on Pooh" he said rubbing her arms.

"Nicky Pooh" she questioned "Yeah it's me Pooh" he said smiling. "The baby's here" he said "where at" she said smiling. "Downstairs" he said making her jump up. "Aht aht meds first" he says marching her to the bathroom. (I had a mix up with the names Kyree and Alex are getting married and Trina and Nick were pregnant😚)

After she took them she ran downstairs where Trina sat on the chair and Megan on the loveseat with the baby. "Trina" she said jumping on her. They hugged each other tightly "you had my baby, you had my baby" she sang dancing.

"Get yo ass up here and put some clothes on" Keith yelled. "You not my Nigga or my daddy you better go find Trisha to yell at and make her fix you some food while she at eat cause you look hungry" she whisper yelled. "Yo mean ass" Trina laughed.

"I'm ready to see Alex cause she meaner than a mug" Trina laughed. "La'nysha right now" he yelled again this time scaring the baby. "Lemme see her" she told Megan. "Imma run my ones with him in a minutes for aunties baby yes I am" she said I'm baby talk.

She sat down and that instantly calmed her down. "When the last time she ate" she asked. "Before we got here" he said coming in with another baby. "What the hell" she said. "Watch yo mouth" Pac said. "Sorry daddy" she said rocking the baby.

"Nick was putting in work work" Hakeem said. "Eww Keem you nasty ion wanna imagine that" she said rocking Nova. "Noah needs to be burped and it's been awhile" Pac said giving Megan the baby.