Chapter 32🥀 part 2

Later that evening......
_______________
Third person POV
_____________________________

Keith sat at his desk as his eyes rolled in the back of his head from the brain he was getting. Once again. Jayda and Keith had a late night while her kids were getting babysat by her other baby daddy Hakeem. La'nysha has no clue and suspected nothing from her husband to be Keith. But boy what's done in the dark eventually comes out into the light.

La'nysha sat down with Von, Bre, and Dre eating dinner and she had ordered a lot and finished it already. "When's the last time you ate" Dre asked her "dinner last night I've been busy all day long" she said laughing. "Well we ready too y'all wanna ride around town" Bre said. "Yeah that's fine with me" Nyny said getting up stretching. They had prepaid fir the meal so all they had to do was leave.

Getting up they went outside getting in the truck and of course Dre helped Nyny little short self in the truck. They drove throughout Cali looking at all the Christmas lights and everything making Nyny sleepy.

"Let's go see surprise Keith with his plate since he's still at work" Dre said as he saw Nyny dozing off on his arm. She got up nodding her head "yeah I'll go in and drop it off to him" she smiled. They were around his job so it didn't take anytime to get there. They had upgraded to a three story house office. "I'll be right back y'all" she said jumping out the truck.

Little did she know the heartache she would have after she saw what was going on in the room. Happily she went in the house "Ms. Crooks would you like me to buz him" the secretary said. "No im gonna surprise him and I told you call me Nyny" she said smiling. The secretary was a women in her early 20s just like Nyny. She had taken a liking to Nyny from the 4 years.

Going up to the 2nd floor she started to Keith's office door. Hearing light moaning coming from the room she figured it was just him and his laptop. Slowly opening the door she looked seeing Keith sat with his eyes rolled in the back of his head while Jayda rode him as they sat in the chair. She quietly closed the door and made her way back downstairs.

"Hey Tina you like steak Alfredo" Nyny said when she arrived at the front where everybody else that worked there was. "Yeah I like it" she said, "here I know they don't be giving you lunch breaks and stuff like that" she said giving her the plate. "Can you give this to Keith I didn't want to interrupt him" she said handing her the rings off her hands.

"Bye mike and josh" she told the boys in the living room of the office. "Bye Nyny I'll see you next time" josh said getting up to give her a hug. That hug made a tear slip down her face as she left getting in the truck. "What's wrong Pooh" Dre asked "what you talking bout Dre" she smiled looking at him. "Your eyes look glossy" he said making her wipe them. "Probably just allergy's" she said grabbing her phone. "Can I stay at your house tonight" she asked Dre and he nodded his head.

She blocked Keith's number and all his ways of contacting her. She got some candy from her bag and stuffed it in her mouth picking up her camera. "So it is currently 11:15 and we are on the way to Dre's house" she said putting the camera on Dre. "This is the ending of vlogmas day one and I'll be up early in the morning to do vlogmas day two" she smiled.

"Y'all go follow Dre, Von, and Bre, I'm putting they stuff right here. And I'll see you guys later I love y'all no matter what" she said giving a kissy face then closing it. "Nah what's wrong wit you Oreo" Von said pulling into the driveway. "Nothing Von" She said gettin out, "we gonna see y'all later" Bre said as they got to the door. "Bye yall" she waved.