Chapter 32🥀 part 1

Friday, December 1st, 2028
_______________________
La'nysha's POV
________
12:30 pm
_____________________________

"What's up Pooh bears it's y'all girl La'nysha and it Vlogmasssss day One, it is twelve-thirty. So today, I got some stuff planned out today as y'all can see hubby to be isn't here he is at work right now." I said into my camera not dressed at all. "Y'all so I got work at the Hair salon then the Label today and then I'm gonna go to the dance studio so I'm packing my bag full today," I said picking out my outfits.

"So Imma sees y'all after I get dressed and ready," I said turning the camera off. Going into the bathroom of the apartment we had in the city I turned on the water and stripped out my clothes. Getting in the shower I rinsed my body off then slathered it with soap as I listened to the music that played on google.

In the past 4 years, I've lost Jayda as a best friend and I don't even know why. One day we were tight the next she avoided me and started acting differently. Then she just stopped talking to me and I haven't heard from her in 3 years.

Finally getting finished in the shower I turned the water off getting my towel and wrapping it around me. Getting out I stepped on the towel going to the mirror. Wiping the fog off the mirror I got my toothbrush brushing my teeth. Then proceeded to put my lipstick and lipgloss on then my earrings. Taking my bonnet off I took my rollers out and brushed my hair down.

Making my way into the room I put on my bra, and since it was a little chilly out today I made sure I would get my coat. Putting on my jumpsuit I made sure to get my matching bag and shoes and went to my mirror turning in the camera. "Wassup y'all so it is now 1:15 and this is the fit right here," I said flipping my camera. "So right now we finna go to mommy's shop cause ya girl got her cosmetology degree and shit now," I said putting my camera up and down my body.

"We finna bring some slides cause who about to carry this in some heels" I laughed

"We finna bring some slides cause who about to carry this in some heels" I laughed. Getting my bookbag I put it on my back and got my keys and phone in one hand and my shoes and camera in the other. Opening the door I left out making sure to close and lock it behind me. Going to the elevator I pressed the button making it open.

There was a man in the elevator who was on his phone I walked in my heels clicking on the elevator floor and went to the opposite side of the big elevator. Pointing the camera on me I looked in the viewfinder making sure my hair looked fine as well as my lips. Out the corner of my eye, I saw the man look at my hand as the bell dinged for us to get out.

I got out first going to valet where they had my car ready for me with my extra I gave my doorman every night cause this was an everyday schedule. "Y'all look what my baby got me for my twenty-second birthday," I said showing my 2026 hellcat challenger that was blue with yellow lines. "Alright y'all Imma see y'all when I get to daddy's label," I said closing the camera as I got situated in the car.