Chapter 18😑

January 1st, 2024
________________
La'nysha's Pov
_________
5:30 pm
____

I woke up  tossing and turning this morning. The door was open and music was playing downstairs. Going to the bathroom I stripped out my clothes and changed my bandages.

Putting a plastic film over it I got into the shower. I didn't plan on going anywhere today so I plan on putting the cookie monster bodysuit on and chilling.

Finishing my shower I wrapped my towel around me while I did my hygiene routine. I put on my underclothes and then my regular clothes then put my hair in a messy ponytail. I took my medicine and made my way downstairs.

Dre and D were in the couch playing the game so I slipped past then going into the kitchen. I went into the fridge taking out a bowl of fruit and some yogurt

When I turned around I bumped into someone and my stuff fell out my hands. I cursed under my breath picking the stuff up. When I looked up I seen melly little skinny ass.

"You tryna get me caught" I whisper yelled. He shook his head yeah, "that's some fucked yo shut bro, this not even y'all house" I said taking the top off the fruit. I got on the counter and got a bowl out the cabinet.

"Get me one to" he said making me get him one. "While you up there get everybody one" I heard Dremond say. I grabbed the bowls and got off the counter. They had me cornered in to where I couldn't get out.

"I get if y'all want to get in me about pulling the gun on y'all but One I told y'all not to hurt him Two it ain't have shit to do with y'all Three I ain't finna sit there and watch y'all almost kill him so I took matters into my own hands. Y'all stressed me out so freaking much bro it's not even funny word to my moms bro"  I said fixing my bowl of fruit yogurt and granola.

"So y'all was fuckin" D said with his fist balled up. "Yes Devontae we f- you know what I don't gotta explain myself to yo cheating ass. You had a girlfriend while me and him was together." I said calmly.
_____________
3rd person
"La'nysha Crooks out of the 17 years I've known you I've never thought you would grow up like this. We found the stuff in your closet. Best believe when I find that nigga imma kill him" Dremond said looking her straight in the eyes.

"Just know if you kill him" she took a long pause making sure she wanted to say what she was gonna say. "You better not ever let me find out because it really will be hell to pay" and with that she pushed him out her way going into her room locking the door behind her.

"Nigga you kill him that's yo ass" melly said laughing. "Why dont you do it then" he said seriously. "Nigga I just beat two muder charges. Plus I would wanna be in jail rather to be on her bad side" he said laughing.

La'nysha called Aaron to make sure he got where he was supposed to be at. "Hello" his hoarse voice said. "Hey, did I wake you up" she said looking at his hooded eyes. "Nah you good what's wrong" he said sitting up. "You straight and all that" she asked.

He nodded his head yeah wondering what she was doing as she starred at the phone. His phone dinged and he got a notification. "Just be safe Aaron and accept the money" with that she hung up.

He looked at the 10,000 dollars she sent to him it was titled to get a new place he accepted it but knew once he got up in cash he would send her plenty more.