Chapter 6🥵

Tell me who gon' love you like me? Nobody
Who gon' touch you like me? Nobody baby
Who's gonna fuck you like Breezy? Nobody
Nobody yeah, say oh, you make me say oh
Chris Browns song blared through the speakers on the truck.

I had been with my dad for my week and I was on the way home. I was ready to get home because my knuckles were healed and not hurting anymore but I knew they would be.

My brothers and D insisted on dropping me off at home because dad was already an emotional reck. "But the food was so good, please don't leave don't you want to cook your pops some food" he said before we left.

I taught my stepmom how to cook a little bit but she needed a lot of work. She was on the spaghetti with good seasoning level but not the Fried chicken. She took me to the doctor and they gave me a shot and some pills to help me with my eating.

They said my body was stressing so it wouldn't digest properly or sum. Dad and everybody else thought I was pregnant and I don't see how. Cause 1 im a virgin, 2 I stay in the house with nobody but Dremond but recently he been going to get his little shrimp wet at lyrics house.

I laid my head on the window because I started to get a headache. I took a ibuprofen and wrapped up in my blanket. We were in daddy's car so we didn't have as much space since we bought our luggage. We left early this morning we were gonna take a jet because the drive was too long for us.

We pulled up to a unmarked warehouse and got out. "Put dem glasses on these people nosy and perverts and Ill kill a nigga" Kyree said putting his jacket

I had on some black overalls, with a black tube top that had a picture of Nipsey Hussle on it and the words "TheMarathon". I had one strap down and some black air forces on. I didn't go to sleep last night because I was up retwisting dreads and doing lace fronts. I took my shower, got dressed, then we left.

I put on my shades that daddy gave me. They were custom made from Mrs. Nikki's line. They covered like half my face and had diamond all over them.

I walked behind Kyree with my new Nike book bag I bought. I rolled my heavy red suitcase behind me. We went through a door and a man was fussing with the receptionist women behind the counter. She looked scared I looked at the dudes and they looked the other way.

"See Nah we don't do that I'll deal with y'all in a minute" I handed my suitcase to D since he was right behind me. "Sir I'm gonna ask you one time to stop yelling at her" he smacked his lips and moved the car seat to on the floor. He came up to me and his body towered over me. "And What the hell you gonna do if I don't" I chuckled a little bit.

I kicked him in his balls and stooped down to his ear. "What you not gonna do is disrespect no women in here. If you want to be ready to never have kids again because I will kick you so hard you feel my foot in your throat." I said through gritted teeth.

He got up and he'd his self trying to relieve his pain. "Im sorry lady it's just that I need to get to newyork and there's only one jet here and I'm so tired." I signed. "Brittney Get our jet ready"  Kyree said grabbing my suitcase and giving it to the luggage man. I fixed my book bag on my shoulders. "Apologize to her and I'll let you ride the plan. My dad won't mind if you do." He apologized to her and I grabbed the baby seat while he grabbed the bags.

We entered the jet and I sat down. "What do you feed this child this car seat heavy" he laughed and took the baby out the car seat. I looked closely at his face. He had shades on so I couldn't see his eyes. I took the glass off his face. "Rodrick is that you"

I took my shades off and fixed Kyrees jacket on me. "I know that ain't mini April" he said smiling. He used to be our neighbor but he moved when he found his girlfriend. I didn't really like her so when they came over I stayed in my room. "So when you have this little baby" I asked taking the baby from him. "About 3 weeks ago" I looked at him confused.