Chapter 12💉

La'nyshas POV
4:00 am
I shifted around in bed trying to get comfortable. I kicked from under the covers because I was sweating. I got out of bed and turned on the AC unit in my room. I climbed back in bed seeing Aaron was there sleeping good so I left him alone.

I laid ontop of the covers staring at the ceiling. They were covered in stars and it was so pretty. I sprawled my whole body laying on my stomach trying to get cool but that only made my shirt rise. Aaron shifted in his sleep scooting closer putting his arms around my waist. "It's hot Aaron" i tried prying his arm off me but that didn't work at all.

"Go to sleep" he said smacking my butt. Sucking my teeth I then turned on the lights with my remote. I squeezed his butt making him clench his booty cheeks and smack the hell out my thigh. I shot up a bird at him since his eyes were closed then got up since I couldn't sleep. "What time" he said "how in the world did you see me"

The wig that was sewed in my head was itching so I decided to take it off and wear my natural hair. The style I planned on doing is 2 curly puffs with gold pieces instead and put colorful wax on both.

I put the stuff on my vanity and went to my bed in Aaron's side. "Aaron What color should I do my hair" I said taking he 6 braids out my hair. "Do babypink like your Nails" with that I walked away letting him sleep.

Going into the closet I got a black tube top with some light pink, dark pink, white, and black camouflage pants and my pink camp foams.

I went into the bathroom starting my water. As it got hot I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stripped and got into the shower washing my body.

I was in there for about an hour because I had to wash my hair aswell. Getting out the shower I heard what sounded like moans. "La'nysha" I heard creeping around he corner after wrapping a towel around my body.

I stepped into the now cold room hearing it was Aaron. He was now from under the covers and had his hand in his pants. He moaned once again and I held in my laugh.

I went over to his side of the bed tapping him. He made a sound of relief and shook a little bit. "Toot that ass up" he said I got my spray bottle that had water in it and sprayed him a little. He woke up seeing me with a towel on "what the hell is wet under me" he got up revealing a wet spot his shorts were wet and his hand was white.

"My bad, Imma change those then I got to take another shower" he smirked at me going in the bathroom. "Just imagine what he was doing while I was sleep" I mumbled chuckling after the fact.

Going back into the bathroom I put on my panties and robe so I could do my hair. I brushed it putting some gel on it then used my diffuser.

"Close your eyes so I can get in the shower" I sucked my teeth and continued to diffuse my hair "ain't nothing I ain't seen before" he chuckled "Aii don't say I ain't warn you" he turned the music in the room up louder and came in the bathroom.
***
3rd person
"Why you put on that horny ass music yo dream nut won't enough" she said referring to When we by tank he laughed walking past her and starting the water on the shower. Her eyes widened cause she didn't think he would actually drop his towel. He caught her looking as she did her hair and smirked.

"Lemme touch it" she said biting her lip. He came closer to her and she reached out touching his butt. He smacked his teeth and got in the shower. "Had me ready to get my dick wet and you ain't do nothing" he mumbled but she heard him.

"1. I'm in my daddy house 2. We just friends and I ain't forget what happened at the restaurant" she said. "Well when my crib get finished and we get out of school you ain't gotta worry bout none of that cause you gonna be grown we gonna be in my my crib and we gonna be more than friends" he said as he washed.