Chapter 3💔

I woke up to maw maw Gail tapping me. I went in the bathroom starting my routine. I took my mask off then rinsed my face off. I brushed my teeth and rinsed with listerine. I started my water making sure it was really hot before getting into the water. I started untwisting my hair while showering. I washed my body off for about 15 minutes.

I wrapped the towel around my body and clipped it. I oiled myself down and put on my underwear and my robe. I went and woke Dre up and he got up getting into the shower with his clothes on. He threw them over the wall then started the water.

I started on my hair i sprayed it with water then put grease in it brushing it threw. I put it into a slicked back ponytail and molded it with gel and wax. I took some hair from up under the sink and wet it so the curls would pop.

I put some of my curling mud on it as I went to sit up under mommy's dryer.

After about 15 minutes under the dryer I went and wrapped the hair into my bun I had made with my hair. I pinned it down and took some got to be glued and sprayed a piece rapping it around it.

I sat up under the dryer for 15 more minutes then unwrapped my hair from the satin scarf. I put some blue and black butterfly clips. I took some blue edges wax and did my edges with it so it would turn my edges blue until I washed it.

The water turned off and out came a wet Dre with a towel on. I put on a little bit of mascara and some lipgloss. I drew a little heart under my left eye and put on my diamond earrings.

Putting on my black dress that stopped right above my knees and admiring It, there weren't any sleeves on the shoulders but it had sleeves connected for my lower arm. My maw maw knew I don't like heels so she put some black checkerboard vans with blue butterfly's all around them they also had blue laces.

Dre has on a black suit with a blue tie and blue shirt. He also had some blue church shoes on. I grabbed my black Louis Vuitton bag it had blue accents on it. We had a lot of blue on because it was my moms favorite color.

I walked into the closet and got my slippers and put them in my bag because I knew I won't gonna keep them shoes on the whole time. I put on my Chanel sunglasses and put on some more lip gloss. I went into the living room were everyone was waiting. I put 2 waters and some gum in my bag cause I knew Dre was gonna need some.

"You okay bestie" I nodded my head not really wanting to talk. "I got something for you two" grandma said. She gave both of us a box that was wrapped up. He opened his first it was a iced out Rolex. It had diamonds all over it. "I love it Ms.gail" I opened mine and it was a iPhone 8+. "Thank you so much grandma" we both hugged her.

I handed Dre his sunglasses and we headed to the limo. I stepped in and handed my phone to Dre. "Can you program it for me please" he nodded his head taking my finger and programming it for me. I had an iCloud already since I had a MacBook.

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to the church and got out. My auntie and grandma went in together. Me, Mr. Nas, and Dre went in together, it was a couple of her uncles behind us and we sat down on the front row. It wasn't supposed to be lot of people but the church had about 40 people in it. They started singing as they passed out the obituaries. It was a picture of mommy when she was younger. She was on a stage singing and it looked like she was pregnant.

Dre took my hand and squeezed it. He took my purse and went into it silencing the phones and getting a piece of gum. I looked at my blue and black nails that had a butterfly on each of  the middle fingers.

While the preacher started preaching. The choir started singing again. I knew I would have to go up and sing with the choir in a little bit so I drunk a little bit of water.