Chapter 13🖤

3 weeks later...
______________________
Wednesday December 21st
___________________
Aaron's POV
__________
5:30 pm

I had just left the barbershop and was on my way to pick La'nysha up from the nail salon. My house was finished it was nothing big just a simple 2 story 3 bed 4 bathroom house with a pool in the back.

We had been let out of school early for Christmas Break and everybody was gone from La'nyshas house. We were gonna pack today and at 12:30 we're gonna take turns driving there since it's like a 2 day drive.

Pac told me to rent a car we could drop off in Florida because he got her a "Christmas present".I decided to stop by Krispy Kremes so I could get La'nysha a drink and a snack because she hadn't ate all day. There was no line so I drove to the speaker.

"Welcome to Krispy Kreme's can I take your order" the women's thick New York voice came through the speaker. "yes can I get one Stawberry Chillers, one caramel coffe with 8 sugars and 3 creams, 6 original glazed donuts, 2 glazed raspberry filled, and 4 blueberry filled" i spoke looking through the menu. "Your total will be 26.74. Please pull up to the next window" I drove up to the window pulling out my phone to pay for the food. " 26.74" the lady cheeses looking at me.

She handed me a receipt with a number on the back of it and I smiled after getting my stuff. I crumbled the receipt up and threw it out the window. I drove across the street to Chick-fil-A and ordered a Chicken sandwich me and a 12 piece nugget with Polynesian sauce for her.

The nail salon that was her homegirls house was about 5 minutes down the road. She was getting a wax and her nails done so it took about 3 hours. I didn't have to worry about packing because I already had my stuff packed and ready so all we had to do was get her stuff in the car.

I pulled into the Condo complex in the Hood. I texted La'nysha telling her I was outside and opened my straw sticking it in and sipping the drink.

It took about 10 minutes for her to come downstairs she had on some Denim jeans with a Brown sweater and some uggs. She had on some white earmuffs along with some a white scarf. It was so cold outside that I could see her breath in the air. I turned on the heated seats and sat back down unlocking the door.

She got in the car closing the door behind her like she wasn't even cold. "Hey Pooh" she said hoarsely smiling, she was shaking a little bit but once she got warm she stopped. "You still feel bad mamas" she shook her head yes laying down. I gave her the coffee and she thanked me drinking it.

I tried passing her the food but she declined it. "I can't eat right now I don't feel good, my tummy hurts" she said sipping some more of the coffee. "You need to eat mama" I said stopping at the stop light. "I just need to rest before we get on the road" the light turned green so I kept going.

Her house was about 30 minutes away so we talked about different stuff like how her dad put all her money that her grandma bought from the old house in a bank for her to use when she turned 21 so now all she had was a 1000 dollar weekly allowance.

He let her keep her money that was gave to her around the years though but she put that in savings aswell.

"You want me to make you some soup instead, since you ain't hardly got no voice" I said knowing I was gonna slip some Sleeping medicine in it and make her take a long shower cause we gonna be cooped up in a car for a while.