chapter 4

[Please check the previous chapter before reading this. Many of the readers suggested me to go with the old plot itself. So I am republishing these chapters again.]

How much ever I tried to avoid him, fate always brings him in front of me

How much ever I tried to avoid him, fate always brings him in front of me. I always try my best to make a minimal conversation with him and even when I did, I would always try to come off as rude but
this guy always finds a reason to annoy me.

It's not like I hate his presence or I hate him as a person, it's a much more dangerous feeling than hate. I just don't want to put myself in a situation where I can't move back or forge on.

That is the very reason why I portray myself as if I hate him unbeknownst to the truth. It's a way to protect my wounded heart.

Even now also, when he stood in front of me, I felt like my heart was on a marathon. I just wanted to escape from these traitor feelings and this torturous situation because he was that forbidden thing to me.

Unlike every time, I ignored Aaru's blabbering and kept my face towards the window. That was when I felt a surge of pain in my lower belly as if something was penetrated into it.

Damn..this thing never will come on time.

I balled my fists and bit down my lips to control the agonizing pain which had become my every month's routine the moment I hit puberty.

Though cramps were pretty common for everyone, the pain I always experience was another level when compared to the rest.

Gathering all the strength in my body, I asked him indirectly to stop the car but he denied it and like a thug, forced me to come with him.

Yet again he unknowingly provided aid to me when I was in the need. Did he even know what he was doing to me and my heart? These were thoughts that are running in my mind as I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone nudging my shoulder and witnessed that Indra was looking at me cautiously as if he was afraid of disturbing me.

Nodding at him, I took my bag and got off the car. As I started walking ahead slowly, he kept on walking behind me. I spun around to question his actions as he halted on his way.

"Why are you following me?"

"You don't even have the manners to thank me for dropping you safely at your house. So you lost the right to question me. But since it's your house, I will tell you the reason. I am thirsty. So let me grab some water from your kitchen."

He stated and marched forward as my nostrils were assaulted with the powerful whiff of his manly woody scent.

I didn't know his purpose but I knew him too well to guess that he was lying. He was the type of person who could do everything with a straight face. Whether it was lying or expressing concern for someone or showing care.