chapter 7

Unedited

Unedited.

It's been four days since my fainting fiasco had happened. That day after he dropped me at my mom's place, just as he messaged me, he really sent someone over to fix the door along with another person who seemed to be a constable.

After they left completing their business, I decided against going to the hospital and thought of preparing him the lunch as I was sure that he didn't have anything when he was at the hospital and I was unsure whether he had anything that morning.

Though I didn't see him eating personally, I still felt contended just by delivering him something. For me, these little things were enough to spend my days.

"Akka, where have you lost? Your phone has been ringing for so long. Pick it up already!"

Rishu mumbled in a sleepy tone as I came out of my thoughts and stood up from the chair near the window, placing the coffee mug down.

I grabbed my phone only to see my mom was calling me and greeted with her hurried voice once I answered the call.

"Hey Yuktha, come to my place now. Hitler is home." She said as I heard the shuffling sound from the other end.

"What! Why did he come here so suddenly? By the way, when did you come back?" I asked her with a frown.

"Who knows! Radha called me yesterday to inform me about his today's visit. So I took an immediate plane to come back and landed here this morning. He came here a while ago and asked for your presence. So come quickly and dare you to tell him about my visit to Bangalore ."

She ended the call after saying her piece as I stood there chuckling a little and still unsure of the reason for his sudden visit.

"Rishu, I am going to my mom's place. If you want, tag along with me." I asked her after shaking her a little as she stirred in her sleep.

"Go go. I am so tired. Let me sleep peacefully and tell Aunt that I will visit her later."

She said with her eyes still closed and I decided to not force her anymore as I witnessing how tired she was every day by the time she returned from her office.

I sighed and headed to the washroom to clean up and to get ready. After doing so, I left to kitchen to make some sandwiches for her. Once I was done with them, I placed them in a box before making a way to my room again.

"Rishu, I am leaving then. I made some sandwiches for you. Don't forget to heat them again when you are eating. I will try to come by this evening, if not, I will inform you about my plans." I told her while closing the blinds and headed out once I heard her mumbling an 'okay'.

On my way out, I closed the door and grabbed my car keys. As I got settled in my car, I started to my mom's place. It's a half n hour drive to her place and after reaching there, my eyes greeted with the sight of her rushing here and there like a wild lady with her hair pinned into a bun.