Chapter 26

Hello All,

*Ahem* I know you all must be so angry at me for disappearing out of nowhere and I am truly sorry for not even informing you all. The thing is, actually I don't know what's happening with me these days. I lost the interest and motivation to even pen down something. I just don't know how to explain my feelings, I just feel so lost when it comes to writing. That's why I even stopped opening the Wattpad. I know I should at least inform you all before going on hiatus but as I said I don't know how to face this situation.

After seeing all of your warm messages and best wishes, I tried my best to come up with something and published this chapter. To think of it, I owe you all an apology. Thanks for being so kind enough to bear with me. To be honest, I am not even sure when I can update the next chapter. Please try to understand my plight and enjoy this chapter.

Please excuse me, if this chapter didn't reach your expectations.

Also wish you all a very happy friendship day.

Thank you all,

With love🖤

.......

As I started walking with a winning smile, again I was hindered by him

As I started walking with a winning smile, again I was hindered by him. I didn't know when he had come out of his car with a card in his hand. Standing in front of me, he stretched his hand to hand it over to me while gesturing for me with his eyes to take it.

Looking at it skeptically, I didn't make any move at all. Smirking he pulled my hand and placed it in my hold forcefully. Noticing that it was looking like some sort of wedding invitation, I frowned in confusion and was about to open it but he prevented me from doing so while clicking his tongue.

"Naah naah. Don't open it now. It will spoil the surprise but I can give you a little hint." Still giving me a lopsided grin, he pointed out at himself and said,

"That's the invitation to my wedding. You and your husband are heartily welcomed to join us. Also, a great surprise is awaiting you and your darling husband there"

Patting my cheek with a smirk, he added, "So don't miss it. You can choose not to come if you want to disappoint my mom. See you next Saturday"

"Also, though I didn't give the invitation to your in-laws, don't feel bad about it because they will also join you both at last in the wedding though no one invites them from my end."

Saying this, he left from there, leaving me with a myriad of thoughts, and whatever the little victory I felt earlier by retorting him got disappeared after hearing his words.

I started walking aimlessly by holding the card while pondering over the reason for this marriage. Knowing my Lakshman uncle, nothing good would come out of his deeds. So what was he planning to do? And this Ikshith, was he going take revenge on me for the groom swap thing?