Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache

"Ji eun-ah, you need to hurry up baby! Kindergarten starts in half an hour and you're not dressed yet." Yejin ran down the hallway, one hand holding her school bag and the other carrying Ji young

This all happened as Bin was busy combing through Ji eun's messy hair and swiftly tying it into a high ponytail, just the way she likes it.

It has been a whole month since Ji eun entered Kindergarten and the Kim family has still yet to fully absorb the fact that their baby is now a Kindergarten student! In their eyes, she has and always will be their baby princess.

With their excellent teamwork, they got Ji eun's uniform on, applied sunscreen on her face and both gave her a smooch and a hug before Bin buckled her into the car seat and drove off to Kindergarten!

Truth to be told, they'll probably need a month or two more to get used to this new routine- a schooling child and an active toddler in the morning.

At 8am sharp, a black mercedes swiftly pulled into the carpark of the Kindergarten.

"We are here, baby." Bin called out as he pulled the brakes and turned behind to see what his princess was up to.

Today, she was busy entertaining herself with her new My Little Pony set that they bought for her last weekend.

Bin chuckled as he saw how engrossed she was, that she didn't even realise they had reached school.

Here came the most dreadful part of the day, saying goodbye to Ji eun at the front door. Bin carried her down from his arms and adjusted her bag pack one last time before he lowered his mask and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Have a good day at school, my sweetheart. Appa will be right here once you finish school to pick you up."

Thankfully, Ji eun didn't cry or make a fuss, which will only make Bin's heart soften and want to immediately take her back in his arms and bring her back home. Instead, Ji eun gave Bin a hug and nodded happily.

Only after seeing that she has entered the classroom with her teachers, Bin would then willingly go back to the car.

Back at home, Ji young was happily playing in the living room while Yejin was revising her script for her upcoming project, "Cross". For the first time ever in her 20 year career, she would be making her debut in Hollywood. This alone is a huge achievement and Bin made sure to tell her how proud he was of her almost daily.

"Ma..maa" Ji young babbled.

"Yes baby?" Yejin reached to pick him up and give him a little squish.

Ji young, despite only being 2 years old, has already developed a bright personality of his own. He is a very bubbly and expressive baby. He absolutely loves to eat, play with his noona and is a very good sleeper. Comparing both Ji eun and Ji young's personalities, Ji eun is definitely more reserve and calm like her appa while Ji young takes after his eomma instead.

While the mother and son duo were busy playing, Bin walked through the front door. Immediately, Ji young ran over to welcome him come.

"Aigoo, Ji young-ah, you're not taking your nap?" Bin said whilst carrying him and planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"This little boy is still not tired after the past hour of playing with cars and running around in the backyard." Yejin jokingly complained as she walked over to give Bin a hug.

Mornings these days are so hectic that they rarely ever have a chance to have any form of skinship until Ji eun is dropped off at Kindergarten and Ji young is situated.