Family

*a few people requested a continuation of my last chapter, "Goodbye" so here you go, a semi short chapter of the continuation !

HYUN BIN's POV

It's been 2 hours since I arrived back in Seoul, I quickly took a shower and changed into my sweats, wasting no time to snuggle my babies in my bed.

"Aaappa!" Ji eun somehow crawled her way to the bathroom and used her tiny hand to knock on the bathroom door.

I opened the door only half dressed, topless. Nevertheless, I still picked her up and gave her many kisses on her chubby cheeks.

"Ji eun-ah, did you miss appa that much? You didn't give eomma a hard time right?" I rambled on until I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Ji eun cried almost every morning when she couldn't find you." Yejin said as she stifled a yawn.

"Aigoo, Appa is sorry. I won't leave you anymore okay?" I said as I swayed my baby in my arms.

Looking at the time, it was already 9pm and the Kim household was already going to bed after an exhausting day.

As usual, I cradled my baby in my arms and read her a few storybooks before I settled her in her crib.

Today was an exception because Ji eun refused to let go of me, so we cuddled with her until she fell asleep and then placed her into her crib next to our bed.

After 20 minutes passed, Ji eun eventually fell into a deep slumber. I slowly picked her up and placed her in her crib, tucking her into her favourite fuzzy blanket and placing her favourite teddy bear next to her.

"Ji eun-ie, I love you. Sleep tight my princess." I whispered as I gave her a kiss on her forehead

I turned around.

"Is it my turn to have you now?" Yejin said with a pout.

I chuckled, pulling her close into my embrace. "Yes now it's your turn!" I teased

We spent the next hour or so just talking about my trip to Jordan and the process of filming there. It's nice to have a colleague who I can talk to about acting and ask for advice when I need to, and that colleague happens to be my wife.

I cannot be more blessed.

"Let's go to bed now, you must be exhausted from all the traveling." I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

As we slowly drifted to bed in each other's arms , Bin said in a soft and gentle tone, "Yejin-ah, I know you're asleep but I just wanted to say 2 weeks without you and Ji eun was like hell. I used to travel frequently for long periods at a time and I was fine. You two are like my oxygen, I can't do without you and our baby. I love you, thank you for bringing Ji eun into this world."

Thinking that I was asleep, he shuffled the blanket so that more of it would cover me then proceeded to give me a kiss on the forehead.

I shifted closer to him, burying my head into his chest and hugged him tight.

"Ji eun and I are beyond lucky to have you. Thank you for all that you do. I love you my big baby." I confessed