Vivid Dreams

"No don't leave.. How can you just pack up your things and leave like this! What about Ji eun and the baby? What about me?!" I screamed across the hallway as I saw Bin walk out of our bedroom.

"Ye Jin, I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore..." He cowardly responded, back still facing me.

As I heard the door unlock, I drop down onto my knees, clutching my belly with one hand while the other was close to pulling my hair in despair.

                                 *********

"Baby? Love? Are you okay? Wake up!" I heard Bin's voice as I felt his hands on my arms, shaking me slightly to wake me up.

I abruptly woke up, sprang up into a sitting position as tears welled up in my eyes and ran down my cheeks. 

"Baby..You're okay, I'm here" Bin comforted me, holding me in his arms.

"Shh.. everything is alright."

"What happened, Love? You were shaking and hyperventilating in your sleep, you even had your hand clenched." Bin questioned as he continued to hold me and rub my back, occasionally kissing my shoulder.

"I had a horrible dream.. You left me and Ji eun behind. You just left without a word!" Yejin begun to narrate what happened in her dream, still sobbing and slightly shaking. 

"Yejin-ah, it was a dream.. Look, I'm here. I'm never going anywhere and you know it. I would never ever leave you, silly bear."

"I know.. It just felt so real." Yejin continued to sob, even harder this time.

Taking that as his cue, he hugged Yejin tight. No words needed, she just simply needed her man in her arms and Bin knew.

After a few minutes of being in each other's embrace , Yejin began to calm down.

"Yah.. How could you just leave like that! We have another baby on the way, Kim Tae Pyung-ssi."

"Sorry baby, I don't know why the Kim Tae Pyung in your dream just now was such a jerk but this one right here, your husband, will never be a jerk to you. Never." Bin said, trying to hold in his laughter. 

Bin knew that vivid dreams was just simply another symptom of pregnancy so he had to just suck it up and apologise to his precious wife for something he did in her dream.

"Tighter. Now." Yejin demanded.

"Yes boss!" Bin gave into her pleas and tighten his hug, allowing her dry her tears on his t-shirt.

They stayed that way for a while, relishing the moment together.

"I love you, sweetheart." Bin said, out of nowhere as they were still in each other's arms.

"Thank you for loving me, I love you more." Yejin replied.

Yejin felt her husband shake his head, "No, I love you the most."

Bin leaned in for a kiss and slowly helped her lay down on the bed again, holding her close to his body.

"Let's sleep more, it's only 7am. The nightmare must have had interrupted your rest." Bin said as he adjusted the blanket so that it will cover her more.