Another Blessing

YEJIN's POV

"Yejin! Come here, the food is already served" Hyo Jin eonnie called out.

I stepped out of the restaurant to facetime my precious babies in Seoul. As the call ended, a feeling of overwhelming guilt came over me.

"Should I have just stayed home? Will Ji eun be alright? Will I able to have fun without my baby?"

Truth to be told, my sense of attachment to Ji eun has grown to be so strong. Never in my life, would I have thought that I would love this little creature so much.

As I heard my name being called out, I snapped back into reality and put up a smile as I walked back into the restaurant.

Why exactly was I being so overly emotional?

As the food was being served, one dish at a time, I was so ready to dig in. As the girls were chatting, I was so engrossed in the delicious foods in front of me. It was like a monster had taken over me.

"Yejin-ah, We won't steal the food from you. You don't have to worry!" Yoona teased

I could only laugh at her statement and went back to devouring the food in front of me.

After dinner, we decided to go the local seaside soju bar and have a few drinks. It was the perfect ambience, sounds of the waves crashing calmed my anxious mind.

"This feels so good! Drinking next to the Jeju sea is a next level satisfaction. Let's drink our worries away, ladies !"

As I was about to down a shot of soju, a little voice in my head kept telling me not to. I've never experienced anything like this in my life.

"Guys, i'm not drinking tonight. My stomach isn't feeling very well. You guys enjoy." I voiced out

All the girls gave me a weird look because they know how much I like to indulge in alcohol especially when travelling. Nevertheless, we continued chattering about everything under the sun, laughing hysterically as the night deepened.

After the impromptu soju hour, we all headed back to our Airbnb house that we had rented out for 3 days.

I was rooming with Hyo Jin eonnie in the room on the second floor.

Just as I was about to unwind for the day, I picked up my phone and dialled to call Binnie.

I exited the room and sat outside in the balcony , overlooking the beautiful Jeju sea as I called home to my precious.

Before Bin could even say anything, I blurted out, "I miss you"

"I miss you too baby, how's everything?" I could hear him chuckling across the line

"Everything is beautiful here, I'm having fun with my girls but I miss both of you terribly." I confessed.

"We miss you too, Ji eun was having trouble falling asleep just now and insisted that she wants you."

"My poor baby, is she okay now?"

"Yes, she's sleeping next to me now. She's taken over your spot in bed. You better come home soon before she decides to take over your side of the bed" Bin joked

I think he could tell from my tone that I was feeling a bit guilty and homesick. He's truly the most attentive husband and person who knows me inside out.