Father Daughter Date

"Are you sure you can handle her by yourself?"

"Of course, you are going to be late if you don't get going, sweetheart." Bin chuckled

Yejin was going on a girls trip to Jeju with her infamous cinderella group. Initially, she was planning not to join because she did not want to leave Ji eun for more than a day. However, with the pleas of her friends that begged me to persuade her, she decided at the last minute that she was going to go.

After all, it was just a 3 day 2 night trip. What could possibly go wrong right?

Checking that she had all her bags, she turned around to give me a final kiss and then slowly crept up to the sleeping Ji eun and gave her a small peck, inhaling her heavenly baby scent one last time before she left.

"But look at her, she's too cute! It's making it even harder for me to leave." Yejin complained

" Yejin complained

"Yah.. Son Ye Jin. I see where I stand now." Bin said, flashing the most adorable pout.

"I'm going to miss you too, big baby!" Yejin said trying to make it up to him.

As they were wrapped in each other's embrace, the door bell rang and it was time for her to go.

"See you in 3 days, Love."

"See you in 3 days." Bin replied, giving her a final peck.

After Yejin left, Bin sat on their bed replying to some emails as he watched Ji eun sleep at the same time.

Glancing over to see her long eyelashes, sharp nose and pouty lips, he couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she truly is.

Kim Ji Eun, truly a splitting image of both of them as she grows up each day.

It has been an hour or so since Ji eun started napping and she was finally starting to wake up.

After tossing and turning, she finally opened her eyes and began to look around the room.

"Baby, you're awake!" Bin exclaimed as he carried her in his arms, giving her hugs and kisses.

"Eomma..?" Ji eun begun to mumble

"Eomma went to have fun for a few days so Ji eun-ie will stay with appa okay?" Bin said, trying his best to explain that Yejin will be gone for a few days.

Ji eun probably didn't understand what Bin was saying but it was evident that she was missing her eomma as she looked around the room and could not find her.

"I know baby, but Eomma will be back so so soon."

As I was comforting Ji eun, a phone call came in.

Initially, I thought it was a work related phone call and had no intention of picking up. However, I nonetheless grabbed my phone to see who was calling and was none other than a Facetime call from Yejin.