Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

*this is a one-shot of the very early parts of Yejin's pregnancy with Ji eun that has been sitting in my drafts for the longest time, enjoy!*

Sounds of retching could be heard from the
study room next to their Master Bedroom. Immediately, Bin excused himself from the online meeting on Zoom, promising to call his Law Team and rushed into their shared bedroom.

Faint sounds of sniffling and more retching could be heard from their toilet in the bedroom.

Bin opened the door to see his love on the cold marbled tile, hovering over the toilet. Without hesitating, he gathered her hair and promptly grabbed a hair tie on the counter to tie her back back. Naturally, he had ran his hand against her back, soothing and patting it gently.

After Yejin felt like there was nothing left in her that she could throw up. She looked at Bin and started to tear up. She had felt like this, days on end since they found out that they were expecting their first baby. The first few days upon finding out were pure bliss, they could go out and dine at restaurants, go out to into nature and enjoy the weather.

However when day 4 arrived, that was when the nausea, tiredness and hormones really started to hit Yejin.

Upon their eyes meeting, Bin immediately gathered Yejin in his arms and kissed her shoulder every now and then.

"I'm sorry you feel so sick, Sweetheart." He said as he tightened his grip.

"Everything you need and anything you want to make you feel better, I will make it happen." He added as he pulled apart and looked her in the eyes.

"Cuddles." That one word was enough for Bin to understand what she needed at that moment.

Gently, he lifted Yejin in his arms and brought her onto their cozy king sized bed. He propped a few pillows for her to lean on, something that helps a little with her nausea. He dimmed the lights, shut their curtains and put on a show for her to watch.

These days, they've been binge watching Netflix documentaries. It didn't require much attention and it was easy to watch.

What was left is now for her to be in his arms. Slowly, he got into the bed and it didn't take long for her body to be comfortably wrapped around his strong arms.

"Let's rest now, my babies." Bin said softly as his right hand rested on her stomach.

"One more thing." Yejin requested

"I want tteokbokki for dinner later." She cheekily smiled

Bin could only stare at his beautiful wife who in his eyes became even more beautiful after they found out she was carrying his baby.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Yes, that was the hormones speaking.

"Yes! Tteokbokki for dinner. I'll be sure to pick it up later." Bin chuckled

"No, just order it and get it delivered. I don't want you to leave." All of a sudden, tears clouded her eyes.

Even Bin himself was shocked to see her mood change so quickly and this clingy side of his wife, not that he was at all complaining.

"I won't go anywhere. Not without my Yejin." Bin said as he brought her closer to his chest, inhaling the comforting smell of his wife."

He could hear her giggle before very quickly drifting off to dreamland.

Holding her in his arms, he could only think of how blessed he was to have her in his life. He was not going to lie, seeing her feel sick like this breaks his heart although he knows that this was natural and all part of the process of bringing their love into this world.

With that being said, that Zoom meeting with his law team was postponed till further notice until his baby feels better.