Vacation

YEJIN's POV

It was 6am in the morning and the Kim household was already awake and busy. I called out to Bin, "I think we have to wake her up, she needs to be fed before we can leave."

Bin following my suggestion, walked over to Ji eun's crib and slowly settled her in his arms. Ji eun didn't budge at all, she was still fast asleep and even looked more comfortable in her appa's arms.

"Baby, lets feed you some milk okay?" Bin said tenderly as he gave Ji eun kisses on her chubby cheeks hoping that will awake her.

Being woken up at 6am was certainly something she was not used to hence she was feeling grumpy.

Ji eun erupted into a faint cry, burying her head into Bin's chest.

"Aigoo, my sweetheart. I know it's early, eomma and appa are tired too." I said emphatically as I shot a glare to Bin. It was practically his fault that we have to be up this early because he accidentally booked a 8am flight instead of 8pm.

I quickly made Ji eun a bottle and sat on the bed to feed her. Thank god we made the decision to wake up even earlier to get ourselves and the luggages ready before we woke Ji eun up. While I fed Ji eun, Bin was busy in the kitchen fixing up a light breakfast. He reboiled the left over kimchi stew from last night and cooked some korean egg rolls and of course we can't forget rice. A staple in all korean households.

After feeding Ji eun, I quickly dressed her in her thick teddy bear onesie, her favourite winter outfit. I made sure to put some thick fluffy socks on her as I didn't want her to catch a cold. After being dressed, I grabbed her favourite blanket and she instantly grabbed it and hugged it as we made our way to the living room to have a quick breakfast before we head out the door.

I laid her on her baby mobile and placed it beside us so we could watch her and eat at the same time.

I took a bite of the egg roll and instantly my annoyance at being up so early went away. I gave Bin a kiss, "You can't book flights but at least you can cook!" I chuckled before I was forced to shut up with a kiss on my lips.

After quickly devouring our breakfast, Bin carried the asleep Ji eun to our car as our assistants loaded up the car with our luggages. I took one final look at the house, making sure I didn't forget anything and finally locked up the house.

As we were on our way to the airport, I looked over to my Ji eun who was now buckled up in her car seat looking so cuddly and comfortable.

"Do you think she will freak out when she sees so many people crowding around us with the bright camera flash?" I asked Bin

"It's okay, I'll hold onto her. She will be fine." Bin replied as he gave me a chaste kiss on my
forehead ensuring me that he's got the situation under control.

No matter how much Bin and I can provide for Ji eun, heck we can practically give her everything she wants but I will always feel bad that we will always have to be cautious of the media.

I took her out of her car seat slowly and snuggled her in my arms, kissing her chubby cheeks and her chunky hands.

"Ji eun-ah, eomma and appa will do our best to make sure that you will have the happiest childhood."

Arriving at the airport, there were already a massive group of media reporters with their cameras ready. As we alighted from the car, Bin carried Ji eun making sure she was facing his chest so that she would not be frightened by the overwhelming amount of flash.

"Ji eun-ie, it's okay baby. Appa and eomma are here." Bin whispered to Ji eun as we walked into the entrance of the airport. He reached out his hand to grab mine and led the way, shielding both Ji eun and I from the cameras. On a normal day, media reporters taking pictures of me is like second nature to me. However, with Ji eun being there with us and this being a personal holiday, it made things pretty overwhelming.