Goodbye

YEJIN's POV

"Have you got everything packed already?"

"Do you have enough supplements and medicine in case you fall sick?"

"The travel insurance is all settled right?"

I bombarded him with questions as I looked through his suitcase, packing extra t shirts and underwear for him.

Bin was going to Jordan to film for 2 weeks. It was a rather last minute decision which also meant that I was not mentally prepared for this to happen so quick.

He wrapped his arms around my chest and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Love, i'm going to be okay. 2 weeks will fly by and before you know it, i'll be home with you and Ji eun." He said, trying his best to comfort me.

My breathing got heavier, I tried my best to fight the tears that were threatening to fall.

I turned around and hugged him tight, burying my face into his very toned chest.

"I am going to miss you. Please promise me that you'll be careful and safe." I said in between my sobs

"Yes Boss!" He replied, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

Bin's flight was at midnight so at least we had the rest of the day to spend together as a family. This also marks the longest time we would be apart since we got married.

The next few minutes were spent in his warm embrace.

"Love?"

I looked up and gazed into his eyes, "Yea?"

"I love you, this is equally as hard for me if not harder. I will call you everyday, it will be like I never left" He said as he swayed our bodies gently.

"Oh and you have to send me daily pictures of you and Ji eun-ie, arraseo?" He added

"Of course I will. I hope Ji eun won't freak out too much when you leave." I replied

"She's a strong baby, she will be happy to spend some quality time with her eomma" Bin comforted.

Hand in hand, we walked over to Ji eun who was taking her afternoon nap. Bin bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek which made her subconsciously smile.

Another 15 minutes passed and Ji eun hasn't awakened from her nap yet, we had no choice but to wake her up so that she would be able to fall asleep later at night.

Bin gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms, "Baby, appa is going away for 2 weeks but i'll be back with many gifts for you and eomma okay?"

This was when Ji eun slowly started to wake up, she looked around to see suitcases and clothes in our master bedroom. She looked a little confused but I think she got the memo.

We spent the rest of our day together. Bin and I cooked together, I made pasta and he grilled up some steak. We had our dinner outside in our backyard patio.

I read a few storybooks to Ji eun and put her to bed for the last time until 2 weeks later. I cradled her in my arms and gave her so many kisses.

"Ji eun-ah, be good to eomma okay? Appa is going to miss you and eomma like crazy."

Ji eun eventually fell asleep in my arms.

"Do you think we should wake her up when you leave?"

"No no, it's okay. She needs to sleep well and so do you." Bin said as he gave me a kiss.