Welcome To The World

YEJIN'S POV

It was already 3am in the night. As usual, I was tossing and turning, not able to fall asleep. Being 38 weeks pregnant is definitely hard, I was getting so big to the point where I'm having difficulty breathing and I was also experiencing  braxton hicks contractions.

"I should just go get a cup of warm milk" I thought to myself.

As I was getting up from the bed, I felt a gush of water trickle down my leg. My water bag broke and the baby was definitely coming.

As the water was flowing down my legs, I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. The pain was indescribable. I grabbed my belly and started to groan in pain.

At this point, Bin woke up from the noise. He opened his eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.

With his eyes barely opened, he called out to me.

"Love, you can't fall asleep again?" He said while rubbing his eyes

"Uh my water bag broke.." I said trying to keep my composure.

"Oh my god." Bin immediately jumped out of bed and went to my side. I've never seen him this shocked in my life. If I wasn't in pain, I would've teased him for his reaction.

Bin quickly got to me and helped me sit down on the bed. Without me having to say anything, he took off my pants and underwear and grabbed a fresh towel to clean me up. Whilst he was cleaning me up, he kept giving me little kisses and hugs to calm me down.

"Love, I'll be by your side the whole time. You are going to be alright." He said as he looked into my eyes and held my hands.

He then quickly ran into our closet and grabbed some comfortable clothes for me to wear. I could have wore the clothes myself but he insisted on wearing it for me. He even lined a pad on my underwear in case I started to leak again.

"Baby are you ready to go?" Bin asked as he finished dressing me and himself.

"Yes, I want her out of me now." I replied

He grabbed the bag filled with the baby's and my essentials and we headed out the door.

We were on the way to the hospital when I felt another contraction in my lower belly. I groaned in pain as I grabbed on the the cushion of the seat. Trying his best to focus on the road, Bin rubbed my belly , trying his best to make me feel better.

"Hold on baby, we are reaching very soon" He said as he sped through the streets of Gangnam at 3am.

We were soon checked into our hospital suite.

"Wow this is so big, feels like i'm on vacation." I jokingly said.

Bin helped me change into my hospital gown and helped on the bed. Soon, Doctor Park came in.

"I heard we are having a baby today!" Doctor Park said as she made her entrance into the room.

"Yejin-ssi, can u open ur legs up for me. I need to do a check to see how dilated you are."

Following the doctor's instructions, I opened my legs up. Doctor Park put on her gloves and pushed her finger into me. It was so uncomfortable, I started to moan in pain. Bin saw how uncomfortable I was and rushed to my sight, giving me kisses on my forehead and holding my hands tight.

"Sorry about that but you are currently 6cm dilated, you'll have to be 10cm dilated to start pushing. It's only going to get more painful from here on, would you like me to administer an epidural?"

I responded immediately, "No it's okay, I want to do this naturally."

I have decided to do this naturally as I've read about the side effects the epidural may have and just decided to brave it out for my princess.