A Blessing

THIRD PERSON POV

For the past few weeks, Yejin and Bin were spending almost every second together. With Bin's new movie being officially wrapped up and Yejin's new drama promotions ending, they had the next few weeks to all to themselves. They don't usually get to spend this much time together so they're soaking up every precious moment they have.

It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, Bin had Vast CEO duties to catch up on which left Yejin really bored. They were at Bin's office which they had designed perfectly for days Bin wanted to work from home. Yejin was sitting on the small couch in his office just staring at his perfect face.

"God, he looks the most attractive when he's working" she murmured to herself

"Did u say something, Love?"

" Ah no, don't mind me. Just focus on your work" Yejin responded

She tried hard to erase all the dirty thoughts as she  intently stared at her insanely attractive husband

"No Yejin, He needs to focus" She repeatedly chanted in her head

At that very moment, Bin took of his glasses and switched his laptop off indicating that he had finished what was needed to be taken care of.

"Finally" Yejin exclaimed

Before Bin could leave his seat, Yejin sat on his lap facing his beautiful face.

"You've been waiting for this?" Bin chuckled

Before Yejin could respond, Bin cupped her face and kissed her passionately. "Let's do this in the bedroom" Bin whispered in her ear

Bin carried her to their bedroom and immediately placed her on the bed. Each kiss only got more passionate. Yejin took off his shirt which revealed his glorious abs. Bin then proceeded to remove her shirt and immediately took her bra off leaving her upper body bare. Things escalated very fast. Soon, Bin was already inside of her. Each thrust only got deeper which left Yejin pulling on Bin's hair.

"Baby, don't stop"
"I don't plan to anytime soon"

Their moans filled up their room. "Thank god we live in a private property with no neighbours around them." Bin thought to himself

This scenario repeated almost everyday as they were both on their mini break from work.

HYUN BIN'S POV
TWO WEEKS LATER

"Yejin-ah, come down to eat. I cooked your favourite kimchi stew"

Kimchi stew cooked by Bin was Yejin's favourite dish and he would cook it for her almost weekly

"Eoh arraseo."

"Wah, It smells so good! I'm so lucky to have a husband that's a good cook!"

As Yejin picked up her spoon to give it a taste, her body immediately rejected it. She gagged at the taste of the sour kimchi, covering her mouth she immediately ran to the sink.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Yejin stayed hovered over their kitchen sink, not saying a word

"Sorry Bin, I just wasted your stew"

Bin immediately pulled her into an embrace,
"Yejin-ah, it's okay baby"

In fact, Yejin knew exactly why she felt sick.

FLASHBACK  (2 days ago)
YEJIN'S POV

My hand was shaking.

"This is the longest 3 minutes of my life" She thought to herself.

After being late for 3 days and feeling constantly tired, I knew in my gut that something was up. Hence, I decided to use this chance to take a pregnancy test while Bin was busy with his ceo duties. I've always dreamed out planning out an elaborate surprise to tell him we were expecting.

3 minutes was finally passed. In my heart I knew I really wanted a baby, which made me more anxious to find out if I was pregnant because I did not want to disappoint myself.

"I can't wait any longer"
I looked at the results of the test and tears immediately flooded into my eyes
"Thank you god, thank you."
It was positive! I stared at the test still in shock of this great news.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Bin, I actually have to tell you something.."

"Baby, What is it?"

" I was going to plan this elaborate surprise but I can't keep this from you any longer"

"Bin, I am pregnant"

AUTHORS NOTE:
This update took a lot faster than I anticipated! Please feel free to comment feedback or any tips you have :) Stay safe and healthy, see you all in the next update !