My One and Only

YEJIN'S POV

"Baby, I'm going to my agency to settle some work" I said as Bin and I were eating breakfast in our kitchen.

"Don't over exert yourself okay?"

I grinned at nodded at him.

That day, I wore a simple figure hugging black dress with an oversized dark green coat and paired it with some black heels. It was a simple yet elegant outfit.

Bin didn't need to leave to go to work early today as he didn't have any meetings and had a relatively easy day ahead of him.

"My manager is here, I got to go!" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

Within 15 minutes, I arrived at MSTEAM agency and was greeted by all the staff. I had to attend a meeting that day to discuss my plans about the jobs that I have been offered.

My team and I had agreed to push all work commitments and offers until I feel ready to go back to work after having the baby. My plan was to wait until the baby was a year old before going slowly accepting jobs again. I wanted to spend as much time as I can with my princess and I knew I wouldn't have the heart to leave my baby for work. Thankfully, my agency and team was very supportive of my decision.

I've never felt this way before. Before this, I wanted to work as much as I can. I wanted to accept all the job offers and CFs but now I feel the complete opposite. I want to pause my celebrity life and focus on being a mom and a wife. I've spent 20 years of my youth working my ass off, accepting all of the roles I was offered. Now it was time for me to focus on my family. I have decided that I was now going prioritise my little growing family.

HYUN BIN'S POV

Meanwhile in Vast Entertainment, I had finished approving and signing all the documents and plans for the company. I looked at the company's Income Statement and compared it with the previous years. Vast entertainment was doing very well and the profit for this year so far was far better than we all anticipated.

Even while working, Yejin was always on my mind.

"I should text her" I thought to myself.

Bin's Phone

HB: What are you doing love, I miss you already

YJ: I'm still in a meeting. I miss you more 😘

HB: Remember to drink more water and eat regularly!

YJ: Yes I will baby

HB: I'll come pick you up, what time is good for u?"

YJ: Uhh around 5pm is good! See you later❤️

HB: Okay sounds good, see you😘😘

It was only 3pm but I couldn't wait to go pick her up already so I decided to buy some snacks for the the staff to thank them for looking after my Yejin and deliver it to them.

I searched the web for good desserts near her agency and decided to go the the bakery nearby to buy some coffees and cakes.

YEJIN'S POV

It was around 4pm and we are already wrapping up the meeting. As we were wrapping up, Hae In walked into the room.

"Omo, Hae in. What are you doing here!" Yejin said excitedly as Hae In went in for a hug.