Sick

"Love, you must drink this to feel better." Yejin insisted.

Unfortunately, Bin caught a viral fever and was in a state of semi consciousness for the past few days. He'd wake up for a short while to eat the meals Yejin would cook and fall asleep shortly after.

This was probably the sickest he's ever been. He was even too sick to get up to shower so Yejin had to clean him up with a wet cloth because she definitely wouldn't be able to carry him to the bathroom even if it was just a few steps away.

For the past few days, he also made sure that Ji eun didn't go near him. He couldn't even bare to imagine his precious baby having to go through such a sickness so they had made the decision to send Ji eun to her grandparents' home for the weekend.

He also insisted that Yejin didn't stick around him for too long but that idea was quickly thrown out of the window when Yejin snapped at him for not allowing her to take care of him.

"Bin-ssi. No."

"This is my duty to take care of you." She added

It has now been 2 days since Bin first fell sick and it was the absolute worst period of his sickness. Yejin had called their family doctor, Doctor Lee, to their home and he had prescribed him antibiotics and give him some fluids through an IV.

"So this is how it feels.." He said in a weak and sickly tone.

"Hm? What do you mean, Love?" Yejin immediately sat next to her husband and caressed his forehead.

"I've always wanted to know how having an IV inserted feels like." He laughed weakly

"You're such a dork, Bin-ssi.." Yejin jokingly sighed before planting a kiss on his still burning forehead.

"Andwae.." Bin protested.

"I'll allow you to take care of me but you can't kiss me for now... The last thing that I want is to get you sick." He added as his hands instinctively went to Yejin's 18 week belly.

Yejin sighed and opted to caress his face instead, "You have to get well soon, I don't know how long I can last with your new "no kissing" policy."

"Yes boss!" Bin said with a weak smile.

The next few days or so were even more dreadful. As the days went on, they missed Ji eun more and more. They could only opt to facetime her while she's busy playing at her grandparents' home. Occasionally, Yejin would drop by to see Ji eun and bring her stuff over, only to say goodbye a few hours later.

It was hard for Ji eun but even harder for her parents, to say the least. Bin was recovering, but still sick so they still didn't think it was safe for Ji eun to come back home.

You would think that the famous actor Hyun Bin, known for his good looks, talent and charm would be very manly and not at all needy. That is true but not entirely.

The past week of him being sick has showed a different side of him to Yejin. Now Yejin knows, behind all that muscles and tall body is actually a baby.

He insisted that Yejin cuddled him to bed and she had to even use her "cute high pitched baby voice", the one she uses when she talks to Ji eun and their unborn baby in her belly, on Bin to convince him to take his medicine.

"You're so ridiculous, Bin-ssi" Yejin said after she was persuaded in his endearing and charming voice to join him in the shower because he was feeling "too weak" to shower himself.