The End

hi everyone! please note that this is meant to be the LAST chapter of this fic, however the sequence got mixed up! so if you're reading this fic right now, skip this chapter and finish the rest of the chapters before reading this last one! sorry for the confusion.

"APPA! APPA!"

"Yes my princess, what do you need." I quickly attended to my little girl

As soon as I got to her, she put her tiny hands up indicating that she wants to be carried.

"Appa, Appa" Ji eun continued to mutter

"Im here baby" I softly whispered as I swayed her gently.

She really is a daddy's girl.

"Ji eun-ie, you want to go to eomma?" I asked her as I attacked her cheeks with kisses

"Yes! yes!" She said as she bounced up and down

We went up the stairs and entered the master bedroom. I laid Ji eun on our bed and she instantly crawled over to her eomma.

"Eomma!" She exclaimed

Yejin opened her eyes to see her little princess sitting beside her, tapping her shoulder.

"Ji eun-ie baby, I missed you sweetheart" Yejin said in a groggy voice as she cuddled Ji eun in her arms.

"Eomma eomma, dongsaeng" Ji eun couldn't quite string her words together yet but she's really good for a 2 year old.

Yejin chuckled, "You really love your dongsaeng, don't you baby"

Ji eun escaped from her eomma's embrace and removed the blanket that was covering the both of them. Ji eun then snuggled her head on my 7 month baby bump.

Ji eun used her tiny hands and poked my belly, she gets so excited whenever she gets to feel her baby brother's kicks.

"Eomma, dongsaeng not kicking!" Ji eun erupted in a cry.

Bin and I were so shocked that she was worked up when she didn't feel her baby brother move.

"Ji eun-ie, dongsaeng is sleeping. He's okay!" Bin quickly comforted Ji eun.

I gave Ji eun little kisses on her lips and took her tiny hand and placed it on my belly, moving it in a circular motion.

"Ji eun-ah, he's tired and still asleep. You can feel him move later alright?" I comforted her again.

She stopped crying and nodded her head. However, she still looked sad. It breaks our hearts to see her little face frown like that.

"Ji eun-ie, come to appa"

Ji eun then crawled over to her appa, "My little baby, you're so precious" Bin said as he hugged her.

"Are you going to forget appa and eomma when your dongsaeng comes?" Bin said while pouting

Ji eun just shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

I looked at Bin and we both attacked her with tickles and kisses.

Bin made his way over to where I was and caressed my hair, "Did you sleep well?" He asked in a soft and sweet tone