One

YEJIN's POV

Time indeed flies by so quick when you have a baby. In the blink of an eye, Ji eun is turning one years old.

Emotional, Happy, Excited and Sad. I never thought it was even remotely possible to feel all these emotions all at once.

It hit me like a truck that my baby is no longer a baby anymore.

One year ago, I fought hard to bring her into the world and since then, I have never looked back.

For Ji eun's first birthday, we held a huge party in our vacation home 1 hour away from the hustle and bustle of Seoul.

We decked out the house in pink and gold balloons, to be fair not we but the people we hired to decorate the house. The theme of the party was disney princesses. Ji eun has been absolutely obsessed with disney princesses for months now so we decided it was so apt for her first birthday party to be a princess party!

We hired private chefs to serve delicious food of different cuisines, there was Korean, Western and Japanese food and of course many desserts. We even went as far to hire a few real life disney princesses to entertain the children.

Arriving 2 hours before guests are due to arrive, Bin and I made sure that everything was going as planned and in order while Ji eun took a nap upstairs.

We specifically thought our vacation home was the perfect spot to hold the party as there was going to be many guests coming, so for the sake of our privacy, we decided to hold it here. Besides, how nice would it be to be able to return to our cozy and clean home after the party.

An hour and a half later, Ji eun was up from her afternoon nap and ready to start the party!

Ji eun was dressed in a pink princess dress with beautiful white shoes. She looked like the most beautiful baby princess.

Soon, guests started to stream in. My cinderella friend group came first, bearing so many gifts and with their children as well. Bin's friends also arrived shortly. Not forgetting, we invited our close friends from the cast of The Negotiation and Crash Landing On You.

All of the guests came with so many gifts and were all so excited to meet Ji eun. Some of them were meeting her for the first time.

"Ji eun looks absolutely the cutest today! She looks so much like her appa." Director Lee Jongsuk said as he carried Ji eun in his arms.

"Right! It's crazy how alike Ji eun is to Bin. To think that I thought having a daughter was like having a mini me."

"Gwenchana, they say boys look like their eomma. You guys still have many chances to make Yejin's mini me!" Director Lee Jongsuk joked.

Laughter filled the room as we had a small catch up with Director Lee Jongsuk, it is truly thanks to him that Bin and I got together back in 2018 during The Negotiation Era.

The party went incredibly well, Ji eun and the kids loved the real life princesses that we hired to perform for them.

Of course, Bin being a natural with children, attracted all of the kids as they played in the bouncy castle in the backyard. All of our guests' children loved Bin to bits, wanting to play with him and get his attention.