Love At First Sight

YEJIN'S POV

"Bin I am pregnant"

He immediately hugged me

"ARE YOU REALLY?"
"Yes" I chuckled

At that moment, I took out the pregnancy test I had taken yesterday and presented it to him.

"You're going to be an appa" I said lovingly
" I love you, thank you baby"

He finally broke the hug and stared
at the pregnancy test just smiling at it. I could see tears forming in his eyes, that was how happy he was.

For the first time he laid his hands on my belly and started soothing it gently being very careful not to hurt me or the baby. He then went on his knees so my stomach was at his eye level. Without any warning, he started to pepper my stomach with kisses while whispering sweet words to our very tiny small baby

"Baby, this is appa. I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms" He whispered

" Love, the baby definitely can't hear you yet" I chuckled

"It's okay, I am going to talk to the baby until she or he can hear me"

It has only been a week  since we found out that I was expecting but so many things big and small in our lives has since changed. Bin now is extra protective of whatever I do like not allowing me to do any house chores and always ensuring I have at least 8 hours of sleep every single day. 

" Bin, I need to go grocery shopping, we don't have any more vegetables and meat in our fridge"

Normally, I do the grocery shopping myself because I know best what we need to buy. However, these days he insists on following me

"Aniya, you can't go alone. You shouldn't be carrying heavy stuff, I'll follow you"

"Arraseo" I replied whilst giving a peck on his lips

That's just one of the many things that has changed since we found out I was pregnant.

FAST FORWAD TO PRESENT DAY
YEJIN'S POV

It was a cold Tuesday morning in Seoul. Weather was cloudy and temperature that day was around 6 degree celsius. It was finally our first doctor's appointment!

I opened my eyes. First thing I saw was Bin already awake just gazing at me.

"Good morning, Beautiful" He said while giving a peck on my lips.

He then removed the blanket that was covering me and kissed my stomach

"Good morning to you little one too!"
I could only laugh at his silly and loving antics.

"Are you nervous baby?" He asked
"I just hope baby is healthy and growing" I said while rubbing my still flat stomach.

We quickly got ready and dressed up to get to the doctor's office. Since it was extra cold today, Bin made sure that I had put on extra layers to protect me and the baby from the cold.

DOCTOR'S OFFICE
We were at the registration counter filling up some details and then escorted inside the doctor's office.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim! " Doctor Park greeted.

"We just received the results of your blood test and indeed you guys are expecting! Congratulations to the both of you !" Doctor Park said as she looked through the documents of my blood test results.

"Shall we do an ultrasound to check how's the baby doing?"

Bin and I nodded excitedly

Doctor Park lifted up my top, squirted some cooling gel and placed the probe on my lower abdomen. It took a minute or two before Doctor Park said, "Here's your baby! From the size of your baby, I can tell that you are currently 7 weeks already!"

Bin and I couldn't stop staring at that little dot that was our very own baby.

HYUNBIN'S POV

Just staring at that little dot, my heart and soul felt so at ease and so in love. I've never thought that I would be capable of loving someone I've yet to meet. I knew I loved this baby so much that I would die for our baby. I am forever grateful to Yejin who made my dreams of becoming a father a reality

I bend down to kiss Yejin's forehead not letting go of her hand

"I love you"
Yejin squeezed my hand in response

Doctor Park interrupted politely, "Your baby looks healthy, everything is looking good so far!"

"Thank you so much, Doctor Park" Yejin said

"No problem, make sure to take care of yourself. I'll see you again in about 2 weeks for another round of checkup!"

As we left the building heading to our car, Bin stopped me and gave me the biggest hug

"I love you Yejin-ah, I promise to always take care and love you and our baby"

"I promise to do the same"

"Let's go home shall we! We need to think of baby names!!" I exclaimed

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. If there's anything you'd like to see in this fic, let me know in the comments and i'll see if i should include it! thank you for your support, i wasn't expecting anyone to even read my fic but there were so many of you who showed ur support by voting and for that thank you so much. additionally, let's all pray hard that we will get to see binjin sweep all the awards at baeksang in june! everyone pls keep healthy and safe especially in hard times like right now🤍 see you in my next update!