Lookalike

HB's POV

"Ji eun-ah, you are so so cute. Do you know that?" I asked as I squished her chubby cheeks and kissed them.

Ji eun being almost 9 months old now has grown so well. Her chubby cheeks and her chunky legs and arms are just the most precious thing.

I carried her to the living room as Yejin was still busy doing her makeup and getting ready. Today, we were headed to a friend gathering. I turned on her favourite baby tunes which never fails to keep her entertained.

Looking at the time, I quickly packed Ji eun's essentials into the car and made her a bottle of milk before leaving.

"Ji eun-ah, time to drink your milk sweetheart" I said as I picked her up from the play mat and settled her in my arms.

"Drink well my baby" I added as I looked tenderly into her eyes.

Ji eun only likes it when we look at her as she drinks her milk and give her attention whilst feeding her. Whenever, we look away or try to do anything else, she won't want to drink her milk.

I also have a habit of talking to her as she drinks her milk and I think she likes it, "Ji eun-ah, do you know how much appa loves you? You and eomma occupy all of my heart"

"Who do you love more?" A very familiar voice echoed through the hallway. There she was, my beautiful wife all dressed up and ready to go.

We sat on the couch just staring at our precious little baby, waiting for her to finish her milk. 10 minutes later, we were finally out of the house and off to Hyo Jin eonnie's house.

Arriving at Hyo Jin's house, we were greeted with screaming kids who were busy playing in the backyard.

"Yejin! Hyun Bin!" Hyo Jin eonnie greeted us as she opened the front door to let us in.

"Yah.. Yejin-ah, I haven't seen you in so long. Who stole my best friend away from me for this long?" Hyo Jin jokingly said as she pulled me into a hug.

I turned to Bin and Ji eun, "Eonnie, those two stole me away from you. Blame it on them" I joked back.

"Omo, my beautiful goddaughter, Ji eun-ie!" Hyo Jin squealed as she reached out to hold Ji eun.

"Yah.. Ji eun-ie is so pretty and cute! Daebak, you two need to have more!" Hyo Jin eonnie teased.

Bin turned around, raising his eyebrows at me, hinting that he agrees with Hyo Jin eonnie which only earned a playful smack from me.

Gathering at the table in the big backyard, we caught up with the rest of my Cinderella group and their partners. We also had really delicious western food that Hyo Jin eonnie cooked by herself.

Of course, Ji eun was so popular that day. Everyone was swooning over how adorable she is, wanting to carry and play with her.

We devoured the pasta and pizzas that was fresh out of Hyo Jin eonnie's kitchen, talking endlessly about everything and anything. Thank god we decided to bring our husbands and kids along to this gathering otherwise Bin would just cling onto me the whole time.

After food, we had a few drinks. Of course, Bin being the good husband and dad didn't touch any drinks and politely refused any offers because he had to drive.

While the other older kids played and ran around the backyard, Ji eun stayed with us as she was still too little to join the other kids.

A few glasses of wine later, I was feeling almost drunk. Having to stay away from alcohol for the past year or so definitely made my tolerance to alcohol weaker. With Bin beside me, he kept ensuring that I was feeling alright.

I was so happy to be able to meet with my Cinderella group and we had so much to talk and catch up on. Adding alcohol to the mix, we became even more chaotic. Thank god our partners were there to watch the children.

Another few glasses later, We were completely flushed and drunk. I looked over to Bin who was at my side, "Who are you?! This baby is so cute, we have the same eyes! Can I please hold her?" I said as I reached my arms out.

Bin's mouth hung low in amusement. However, he played along and passed Ji eun to me.

"Omo, she's so adorable! I have a daughter her age too, her name is Kim Ji Eun. She's the absolute love of my life." I said as I held Ji eun
close to my chest.

I looked around and whispered to Bin's ear, "Shh.. Don't tell my husband, he's going to be jealous but I think Ji eun likes me more."

Bin laughed, "Really? Ok I won't tell him that!"

"Yejin-ah, dont you think he looks exactly like your husband. The resemblance is uncanny" Yoona voiced out

"Oh! You're right. Can we please take a selfie, I want to show him that I found a man that looks exactly like he does" I said as I flashed my puppy eyes to Bin.

Bin played along and agreed to take a picture with me.

"This app is called Snow, I used this app to take so many selfies with my husband and I even posted some of them to my SNS." I rambled

I stretched out my hand to take the picture, "Hana, Dul, Set!" As I was going to click the button to take the picture, Bin suddenly kissed my cheek.

I looked at him, eyebrows furrowed and nostrils flaring. "YAH! I TOLD YOU I HAVE A HUSBAND"

"He's going to be so angry that another man tried to kiss me. I'm going to tell him tomorrow and he will definitely come and find you. That's how much he loves me" I said as I sheepishly smiled at the last sentence.

It was already late and I said my goodbyes to my Cinderella group and left with "the man that looks exactly like my Binnie" and "the baby that looks exactly like my Ji eun".

Arriving home, I was feeling a little more sober. Bin quickly settled Ji eun to bed and then quickly attended to me.

"Binne!" I said as I jumped onto Bin after he put Ji eun to bed.

Bin being the absolute saint, carried me to our bedroom where he changed me and removed my makeup and applied the simple steps of my skincare that he remembers.

After the both of us were clean, he tucked me into bed. Me being still drunk, I clinged onto him not allowing any space to be between us.

I then began to tell him everything I remembered, "Binnie, there was a man and baby who looked exactly like you and Ji eun just now. He even kissed me! I was so upset but at least he brought me home to you."

I suddenly jerked awake, "Where's my baby, where is Ji eun!"

Bin wrapped his arms around me and slowly eased me to lie down, "She's sleeping over there, look!"

I turned to see my baby in her crib fast asleep, hugging her teddy bear.

I slowly got out of bed and went over to Ji eun, giving her a small peck on her chubby cheeks, "Goodnight baby, eomma loves you." Then, I quickly hopped back to bed into my lover's arms.

It's fascinating how even when I'm drunk, I still remembered to kiss my baby goodnight and tell her I love her.

I fell asleep in Bin's arms, the safest and my favourite place to be.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi guys! i'm so sorry for not updating in over a week. I hope you didn't forget about this fic! I had a writers block for the past week and I couldn't find the inspiration to write but I hope you enjoy this semi short chapter that I lowkey rushed to write because I felt so bad lol. I promise the next chapter will be longer but for now enjoy drunk yejin! this momma got a well deserved break and had a fun night with her friends !! also, i'm sorry if there are grammatical errors, i thought that it would
be better to immediately publish this then make u guys wait longer to proofread this! as usual, stay safe and see you in my next update 🤍