Small Surprise

YEJIN's POV

"Ji eun-ie, is it yummy baby?" I exclaimed in a high pitched tone. Ji eun is now 5 months old and has started to eat some semi solid foods like porridge and puréed vegetables. We have a housekeeper that cooks our meals but I've decided that I will prepare all of Ji eun's meals for her.

"Aigo, you look so adorable. Let's send a picture to appa" I said

Bin has started to go back to work slowly and has been focusing on expanding VAST globally. He now goes to work 4 times a week and although it feels nice to have him around all the time, I support his decision wholeheartedly even if it means that Ji eun and I would not be able to spend every second together with him.

YEJIN's PHONE

YJ: *sends a picture of Ji eun eating with food all over her face*

HB: I miss you both so so much

YJ: We miss you more appa

HB: Go take a rest if you need, you can bring Ji eun to me. You should go and relax

YJ: I'm not tired baby

HB: Alright, call me if you need anything. I love you

YJ: Love you too

I looked over to Ji eun, "Baby, do you want to surprise appa?"

She looked up at me and giggled, "Ok let's get ready" I said as I picked her up

I quickly bathed Ji eun and changed her into a pretty little summer dress that we bought for her when we were travelling in France even before she was born

I called out to my housekeeper so that she can keep an eye on her while I get ready myself. I rinsed myself and changed into a white romper that revealed a little of my bare back. I went for a dewy makeup look with a nude lip shade. I then finished the outfit with my chanel handbag and a pair of black ankle strapped heels. It was a classy yet casual look.

I didn't have to bring many things for Ji eun as a lot of her essentials are already at Bin's office. Not many people know this but there is a room on the 4th floor of the VAST entertainment building that is dedicated to Ji eun with all her essentials like diapers, clothes and baby food. There is also a baby mobile carrier that is in Bin's office so that she can visit him while he's at work. She really is one blessed baby.

Within 10 minutes, we were out the door and on the way to surprise Bin. I made a small detour to a nearby cafe to buy some snacks and drinks for the staff to thank them for their hard work.

Upon arriving, I passed out all the pastries and drinks to the staff. As soon as they saw Ji eun and I, they immediately bowed and greeted us.

"Please don't be so polite, help yourselves to the food!" I exclaimed

"Thank you so much, lady boss." The employees graciously thanked me.

"Aniya, please just call me Yejin" I insisted

"Yejin-ssi, you look even prettier since we last saw you and baby Ji eun looks so cute!" An employee voiced out

I was taken aback by their compliments and graciously thanked all of them for their kind words.

After greeting the employees, I made my way to Bin's office. I knocked on his office door only
to be greeted by his charming voice.