3pm

YEJIN's POV

It was 8am on a Saturday morning. The sun peeked through our bedroom curtains and shined directly on my face. Awakened by the sunshine on my face, I rubbed my eyes and
slowly opened them slowly only to be greeted by the most beautiful face.

Bin was still asleep, facing me with one hand on my waist as usual. I rolled myself closer to him and caressed his smooth subtle skin. I then got even closer to him and hugged him, snuggling my head into his chest.

I can't put this in words but being in his embrace feels like home. I feel safe, loved and secured at the same time. He hugged me tighter and said in a groggy voice, "Good morning sweetheart".

We were cuddling in bed until we heard Ji eun make noises that we now can comprehend. This morning, she wanted attention. We walked over to her crib, Bin picked her up and laid her on ur bed. This has become our daily morning routine.

"Ji eun-ie" Bin exclaimed as he snuggled her little body.

Ji eun naturally responded by kicking her legs and squealing in excitement

I looked over to see my two babies, Ji eun was comfortably snuggled in Bin's arms. I scooted over and the three of us cuddled in bed for a while.

"Ji eun-ie really looks so cute, she looks exactly like you but with my eyes" I said as I caressed her chubby rosy cheeks.

"You can pray that our next baby will look like you." Bin chuckled as he teased me.

I smacked his arm playfully, "I know he or she will, I'm sure of it"

After 10 minutes, I carried Ji eun out to the living room and fixed a simple breakfast for the three of us. I held her in one arm while I used my other hand to flip some pancakes. Ji eun didn't make any noise, she just watched intently as she rest her head on my shoulder.

"Ji eun-ah, eomma is so cool right?" I playfully said

"Yes eomma is so cool!" A voice echoed from our hallway.

I turned around to see Bin, he had to answer a few business calls but now we can finally eat breakfast together as a family. He went over to us and took Ji eun from me, placing her in her baby seat. Soon, the pancakes were served. I cut the pancakes into very small pieces and gave it to Ji eun on her favourite pink plate.

We took turns to feed Ji eun, seeing her eat so well really makes us smile. We woke up a bit earlier than we normally do today as Bin had a live interview scheduled to promote his movie in the afternoon.

"Baby, when will you be back?" I asked as I placed the dishes in our dishwasher

"I'll be back right after the interview, maybe about 5pm?" He replied as he back hugged me

"You can stream the live interview at 3pm if you miss me" He teased

"Arraseo, I'll watch it at 3pm"

I quickly changed into a fresh set of clothes, I was going for a comfortable causal outfit today as I'll only be leaving the house later on to run some errands. I wore some dark jeans with an oversized balenciaga top paired with a comfortable pair of platform sneakers. As for Ji eun, I bathed her and changed her into a matching  balenciaga top with a pair of comfy shorts . These days as she's getting bigger, it's been easier to find matching outfits for the both of us.

Afterwards, I carried her out to the living room so we could play with her favourite toys.

"Ji eun-ah, come to eomma!" I said trying to get her to crawl towards me. She inched slightly forward and fell on her face.