First Day

HYUN BIN's POV

It has been a day since the baby arrived. Yejin was sleeping and so was baby Ji eun. She slept right next to Yejin's hospital bed in her little baby crib that was provided by the hospital. I tried my best to fall asleep but I simply couldn't because of how excited I was. Every little noise that Ji eun made had me running to her crib to make sure she was okay. I took so many pictures of her to send to our family and close friends.

My parents and Yejin's parents are going to be here later in the day to meet the baby and see how Yejin was doing. After a few minutes of silence, Ji eun started to cry. I immediately went to her crib and picked her up.

"What's wrong princess? Appa is here, don't cry."

After I carried her, she instantly stopped crying. My heart melted to say the least. She didn't want to be in her crib so I carried her until she fell asleep. She stayed in my arms for a few hours before Yejin woke up and it was time to feed her.

YEJIN's POV

"Ji eun-ah, are you hungry?" I asked as Bin handed the baby over to me. She immediately opened her eyes and made cute baby noises.
"This girl definitely knows what she wants" I thought to myself. Within a minute, I removed my hospital gown from the top and latched her on to my boob.

"Love, you must be tired. Go and rest, I can manage myself." I said to Bin

"It's okay, I'm not tired." Bin replied as he gave me a kiss

An hour has since then past and Ji eun was finally full. Bin took her from me to burp her so that I could rest. I sat in my hospital bed looking at the two loves of my life. Bin was so naturally good with babies. He learnt how to burp her and change her diapers after only one parenting lesson.

"Omo, walk faster! I need to see my grandchild"

By the voices we could tell it was none other than my parents. They drove down from Daegu to come visit us in the hospital.

"Yejin-ah! Eomma Appa is here!!" my eomma excitedly said.

"Eomma, Appa! I've been waiting for you." I cried out to them as soon as I saw them enter the room.

I sat up and gave the both of them a hug. Bin politely bowed to my parents and they as well gave him a warm hug.

Without further ado, I introduced them to our little princess. Ji eun was already awake in her baby crib.

"Omo omo, my grandchild looks so beautiful. She really looks like my precious son in law and she's got Yejin's eyes!" My mom squealed.

"Yah.. my granddaughter is definitely going to be a heart breaker next time." My dad said whilst smiling away

"I know.. after carrying her for 9 months and being in labour for almost 10 hours, she came out looking so much like her appa" I jokingly sighed.

"What's her name?" My dad asked

Bin proudly answered, "Kim Ji Eun, her name is Ji eun."

Both my parents were so happy with the name, saying how it suits a pretty girl like her.

After a few hours, I told my parents to go for dinner as they had not eaten anything since they arrived. They gave us hugs and kissed Ji eun countless times before they were willing to leave.

It was around 6pm and it was time for dinner. I had already fed Ji eun earlier so now it was time for Bin and I to eat. Bin paid for the VIP package that came with a luxurious suite and very good food. On today's menu for dinner was steak and potatoes. We sat at the table in our suite and begun to dig in. The nurses also took Ji eun back to the nursery for a quick bath so that we could have some alone time together.

Bin cut up the steak into small tiny pieces and fed it to me.

"Ahh, open your mouth baby." Bin said

I only could laugh at his silly antics. Bin made sure I was feeling loved at all times. He is simply just a perfect husband and father in my eyes. After our dinner, we showered together. He basically bathed me because he was afraid that I was going to over exert myself. 

After our shower, we got dressed and waited for the nurses to bring Ji eun back to us. We had only been separated for an hour or two but we already missed her so much.

Finally, the nurse wheeled her baby crib into our suite. She was in fresh new clothes and smelled heavenly. Bin quickly went to carry  her and joined me on the queen sized hospital bed. We were in awe of our baby.

"Ji-eun ah, did you miss eomma and appa?" I asked.

In this moment, her little hand grabbed onto my finger and she made these cute little noises.
My heart literally melted.

I brought her closer to me and kissed her little lips. So far, she's been an easy baby. She doesn't cry much and latches on easily. The best part is that she doesn't wake up much during the night. I turned to look at Bin, his was eyes so full of love and joy.

"Here, you should hold her. I want to take a picture of both of you." I said excitedly

Bin carefully took Ji eun from me and held her in his arms. I whipped out my phone and began taking pictures of them. As we were having our little photoshoot, Bin's parents walked in.

"Omo she's so precious!" Bin's mom exclaimed.

"Eommoni, Abeonim" I politely greeted them.

"Eomma, Appa. This your granddaughter, Kim Ji Eun. Bin proudly said once again.

They quickly went over to the baby, they were so excited and fell head over heels for Ji eun.

"Wow, she's so beautiful! She's so chubby and fair too!" Bin's mom exclaimed

Bin's eomma then went over to me and gave me a hug.

"Yejin-ah, you did so well. I'm so proud of
you." Bin's mom said as she embraced me in a hug

After an hour or two, Bin's parents took their leave.

"Goodbye Ji eun-ie. I'm going to miss you, I'll see back at your home okay?" Bin's mom said.

I gave them one last final hug before they left to go back home as it was getting late.

As soon as they left, Ji eun fell asleep in my arms once again. She really is a perfect baby, she sleeps well and eats well. There's nothing more that we can ask for.

"Love, does the media know that she's here?" I asked Bin

"Not yet, I'll get VAST to work with MSTEAM to release an official statement when you're ready to let the world know" Bin said as he caressed my cheeks.

"I think our fans will be really happy to see Ji eun, maybe they'll like her more than us" I jokingly said

Not many people know that our baby is here or even know we were expecting. We kept it a secret as we wanted it keep it to ourselves and enjoy every moment. Only our family and Bin's and I's close friends know about her arrival. They're all so excited to meet her once we settle down.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi guys! i hope you liked this chapter. baeksang awards is coming up, if you can please vote for them to win the popularity award on tiktok, please do! i'll include the link below! you can vote up to three times a day! also, apologies for not updating this past week , ive been busy :( i hope everyone is safe and healthy. let's all stay strong and healthy for binjin ! see you in the next chapter 🤍

LINK FOR VOTING:

https://t.co/qA6DyMmDKk