Happenings in Jeju

"Bin it's positive" Yejin said as she slowly picked up the pregnancy test and brought it closer to take a closer look.

There it was, two bold lines.

Within a split second, Bin picked her up and twirled her around in their somewhat tiny AirBnB apartment, not small but definitely tiny compared to their master bathroom back home in Seoul.

"Thank you...thank you." Bin mumbled against her chest as he hugged her tight.

"You have no idea how happy I am" He added.

"I am going to be a father of TWO!!" Bin almost yelled out, caught up in the moment of euphoria. Not until Yejin playfully covered his mouth with her hand, "Ji eun-ie is sleeping!" She said half laughing as she buried her face into his chest.

They stayed in that position for what felt like seconds but in fact was much longer than that, it was as if time stopped for them.

The next morning came quickly and it was at the crack of dawn that Bin was already awake. He had gotten up early in wee hours of the morning to tend to their precious Ji eun. It was probably due to the change of environment which caused Ji eun to have an usual sleep schedule, thats why Bin was seen cuddling and playing with Ji eun at 7 in the morning whilst Yejin was still fast asleep in the room downstairs.

About an hour later, the other ladies started to wake up too and gather at the main dining hall for breakfast.

"Bin-ssi, you go take care of Yejin. We'll play with Ji eun!" Yoona suggested.

"Yes, don't worry about it. We all are dying to hold our precious godbaby anyways."Hyojin voiced out

Before I could even think of an excuse so I would not trouble them, they were all fighting over who gets to hold Ji eun first. Laughing at how excited they all were, I gladly passed Ji eun over to them before sneaking back downstairs with a plate of breakfast foods that was prepared by the girls.

Softly and gently, I kissed Yejin's cheeks to try to get a response from her. Almost immediately, Yejin stirred awake and flashed the cutest smile at me. Before she could do anything else, I sneakily whispered into her ear, "Good morning eomma"

She playfully smacked my chest before she pointed at the plate filled with scrambled eggs, hash browns and pancakes on the bedside table.

I laughed out loud, "So it's Ji eun, food then followed by your husband?" I jokingly whined. To which Yejin replied, "Sorry Bin-ssi but you will have one more baby to compete with soon. She said as she grabbed my hand and placed in at her lower abdomen.

If someone asked which point of my life was the happiest, this moment would be high up on the list.

Eventually, I gave into her pleas and brought breakfast over to her.

"I don't know what you're craving or the foods which are sensitive to you right now so I chose the foods that you loved when you were pregnant with Ji eun."

"Thank you baby"

"Anything for you."

As she ate heartily, Hyo Jin knocked and brought Ji eun in.

"Mihane, I think Ji eun is tired. She kept asking for Yejin" Hyo Jin said as she tried to coax and sway her in her arms.

"Ah thank you eonnie, I think it's time for her nap." I replied as Bin immediately sprung up from the bed to take Ji eun from Hyo Jin eonnie.

After Hyo Jin left the room, Ji eun immediately stretched her two chubby arms out in the direction of Yejin, trying to wiggle her way out of Bin's embrace.